Hello from Ireland

lorko79

Hi all Lorcan hear from Ireland.Got a new Octavia VRSTDI last week and found this site this week.....looking forward in meeting some VRS enthuaists:cool:

Welcome to Briskoda Lorcan. I'm sure Gaff will be along any moment to send you on a PM :thumbup:

What part of the country are you in?

Thanks Eddie. It only said Ireland the last time I looked. Must have been changed in the meantime.

@Lorcan - I'm working in Ballymount and am about most days if you fancy a meet

• 4 months later...
I see VR4 in your sig, is that a Galant?

Nearly......Japanese Galant. LEGNUM VR4 Wagon Type S... :) mental estate car.

Had trouble staying with Fatlad recently on an Ireland road trip recently:eek: will put that down to rally experience:D:D and lack of road knowledge and lost my experience of Irelands highways and byeways and his milltek spewing carbon molecules into my intake thus slowing me down and ....damn no more excuses come to mind :P

Overtaking is such a skill.........never get to use it in the Uk no more :(

M

Nearly......Japanese Galant. LEGNUM VR4 Wagon Type S... :) mental estate car.

A friend used to have one years ago, they are a quick bus alright. Thieving scum bags robbed it, the cops found it burnt out and reakon they were on there way to do a bank job, the diff failed IIRC, there was a button to change suspension settings and the light had been flashing for a while :D

Had trouble staying with Fatlad recently on an Ireland road trip recently:eek: will put that down to rally experience:D:D and lack of road knowledge and lost my experience of Irelands highways and byeways and his milltek spewing carbon molecules into my intake thus slowing me down and ....damn no more excuses come to mind :P

Overtaking is such a skill.........never get to use it in the Uk no more :(

M

Hey Fatlad - what ya think a bad tradesman always blames his tools ;):D

:rofl:

theres a nice rasp off that Milltek, Jedi was nearly wetting himself the last day after fatlad drove by :D

hmmmmmm

direct Wikipedia quote

In some circles, or even entire regions of North America, the terms rice car, ricer, or rice burner are used exclusively to describe Asian-made vehicles, whether they have been modified or not. However, as more types of cars began being used as a platform for modification, including German and American-made cars, use of the term rice is no longer restricted to Asian-made vehicles.

:thumbup::thumbup: