BRISKODA Jabba Remap group buy

SkodiRS

Several people have PMed me about another Jabba rempa group buy. So here's the info:

We need a minimum number of 10 people and for this you'll get a Briskoda discount off the normal price.

1.8T, 1.9 TDI & 2.0 TDI

Custom SRP £475 GB £427.50

Generic SRP £375 GB £337.50

2.0 TFSI

Custom SRP £545 GB £490.50

Generic SRP £425 GB £382.50

Before and after plots are only for custom remaps which, take roughly 3-4 hours on the rolling road.

If you're interested please start a list . Those adding their name ot the list please, CUT 'N PASTE the list and add yourslef to the end. If you PMed me of your interest still add yourslef to the list.

I will also ask all those who add themseles to please PM me the following:

1) full name

2) contact number

This will speed up the process.

Once I have the minimum number I will PM you individually with instructions on what to do next.

If you want in but want to do so anonymously or have any questions....just PM me instead.

Might be interested in this, but need to speak to the insurance company first.

Also, did I read previously that jabbasport will give a similar discount on any other work carried out at the same time, as I am in need of a service, cam-belt change, and possibly water filter at the same time...

Might be interested in this, but need to speak to the insurance company first.

Also, did I read previously that jabbasport will give a similar discount on any other work carried out at the same time, as I am in need of a service, cam-belt change, and possibly water filter at the same time...

No...you will have to discuss with Jabba directly about other work. If you are a BRISKODA member you will get a 5% discount but as you are having a remap they may cut you a deal.

Always best to ask.

1. Nikgolfturbo

2. Silver Surfer

• 2 weeks later...
how come we only have 2 now, we had to have 5 to start the GB

Go hunt them down and see if they're still interested then. I might be interested but need to check out my options before commitment :)

As you were

1. Nikgolfturbo

2. Silver Surfer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I ask when the remaps would actually be taking place?

I'm somewhat confused as to which direction to go - generic or custom :confused:.

Need to get christmas out the way but then I'd like to look into doing something.

Until I had my RR done on friday I was sure I wanted a custom at jabba (They were also my only consideration, despite the distance) but then the guy who ran the dyno told me custom wasn't worth it without other mods - I'm only planning for a remap and recirc valve replacement with possibly a panel filter (to keep insurance down etc) at a push but I'm a little concerned about having a generic map put in and not seeing the results on a dyno to ensure no flat spots etc (as warned on their own website!).

Sorry to hijack the group buy thread but I AM interested just need a little more advice :o

If you not doing anything else then don't bother with a custom map ;)

Not sure when it's happening(Needs to be soon for me) I guess when we get to 10 people?

You should always get a little bit better with a custom map as it will be more suited for the car but if it's standard I don't think you will get much more of a gain ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Can I ask when the remaps would actually be taking place?

I'm somewhat confused as to which direction to go - generic or custom :confused:.

Need to get christmas out the way but then I'd like to look into doing something.

Until I had my RR done on friday I was sure I wanted a custom at jabba (They were also my only consideration, despite the distance) but then the guy who ran the dyno told me custom wasn't worth it without other mods - I'm only planning for a remap and recirc valve replacement with possibly a panel filter (to keep insurance down etc) at a push but I'm a little concerned about having a generic map put in and not seeing the results on a dyno to ensure no flat spots etc (as warned on their own website!).

Sorry to hijack the group buy thread but I AM interested just need a little more advice :o

My only engine mod so far is a panel filter so I'll probably just go with the generic map. It would be nice to know what power it's putting out but it would cost me an extra £90 to find out. I know the are other differnces and that all cars engines are slightly different but without furter mods I'm finding it difficult to justify the extra cash...

I should update that I've decided to go for the local generic remap I've been offered with a rolling road plot - the cost is lower and the included rolling road plus fuel / time considerations mean it makes more sense for me.

Had I not been offered a local one I would've been forced to use the custom to get the plot after as then it's only £40 extra, when taking into account the average £50 cost for the dyno.

Good luck to all who partake though :thumbup:

• 1 month later...