2008 Calendar!

PussCat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Briskoda, These are the results from the Chapeltown, Sheffield jury.........

4, 6, 10, 13, 14, 15, 20, 22, 35, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 & 53.

Cheers

Dave.

Okey doke folks..... you can start placing orders now!

I've spoken to my supplier, and he's come back and said he'll do the calendars for the same price as last year. so here goes :

A4 Wall Calendar: £9.00 each

A5 Desk Calendar: £6.50 each

UK P&P for the first calendar (any size) = £1.00

UK P&P per additional calendar (any size) = £0.50

When you send your payment, please ensure you include your Briskoda id, Full name, full address including postcode, and details of which calendar(s) you are after.

Payment by cheque, postal order or cash: in person or send to Carolyn Brough, 34 Chaffinch Close, Oakwood, Warrington, Cheshire WA3 6PW

Payment by Paypal to calendarpics 'at' hotmail 'dot' com - please make sure you spell it right! - but if you want to use this method of payment then there will be have to be an additional charge, to cover paypal fees, sorry! £0.50 for one calendar, £0.30 for each additional one.

For Overseas shipping - please contact me with your address and I'll work out a cost for you.

Any questions, please feel free to ask... but I won't be back online now until late on Sunday (14/10/07) cos I'm off up to Cumbria!

Okey doke folks..... thanks for your votes so far, just thought I'd post to let you know you can start placing your orders now!

I've spoken to my supplier, and he's come back and said he'll do the calendars for the same price as last year. so here goes :

A4 Wall Calendar: £9.00 each

A5 Desk Calendar: £6.50 each

UK P&P for the first calendar (any size) = £1.00

UK P&P per additional calendar (any size) = £0.50

When you send your payment, please ensure you include your Briskoda id, Full name, full address including postcode, and details of which calendar(s) you are after.

Payment by cheque, postal order or cash: in person or send to Carolyn Brough, 34 Chaffinch Close, Oakwood, Warrington, Cheshire WA3 6PW

Payment by Paypal to calendarpics 'at' hotmail 'dot' com - please make sure you spell it right! - but if you want to use this method of payment then there will be have to be an additional charge, to cover paypal fees, sorry! £0.50 for one calendar, £0.30 for each additional one.

For Overseas shipping - please contact me with your address and I'll work out a cost for you.

Any questions, please feel free to ask... but I won't be back online now until late on Sunday (14/10/07) cos I'm off up to Cumbria!

Once I've got an order for at least 10 of one size, I can start ordering 'at will' ;)

Closing date for ordering calendars is normally mid-January lol.... so you have loads of time yet!

But if you want one in time for Christmas, then you'll need to order by the 1st of December.

HTH :)