2008 Calendar!

PussCat

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was thinking more of female Briskodians posing with nice cars tbh.....

I agree with Bazza, i'd love to see a fit bird draped over a sporty Skoda, might get the chance of just such a pic at Silverstone next month, fingers crossed! :thumbup:

ok, looks like we might have enough interest then :thumbup:

get the pics coming in - just remember to email me a copy at the same time so I can start and build up a library :rolleyes:

I did say only 3 pics each.... but f you submit one and then want to withdraw it later cos you've taken a better one, I'll let you do that ;)

get the pics coming in - just remember to email me a copy at the same time so I can start and build up a library :rolleyes:

Maybe best edit the first post a little, "Post them on here and/or email them to calendarpics @ hotmail.com" ;) ;) :thumbup:

Ill take a desk and possibly a wall calendar. Really fancied one last year but was short of cash, but seeing that I have mugged SWMBO of her clothes and eBayed them (:rofl:) I might as well.

Here is the linky to my pics that I have submitted but Ill take some better ones once I get my new bumpers done hopefully next week - so I might "swap" the pics around abit lol

mikepembo/Briskoda Calendar - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DSCF9826.jpg

OR

DSCF9744.jpg

OR

DSCF9809.jpg

OR

DSCF9426.jpg

What do you guys/gals think?

Now the mrs would kill me lol:

DSCF0123.jpg