New Fabia Sport Arrived!!!

Just a thought, but what makes this a sport? It's about as sporty as my mum :). It is and never will be a sports car, the VRs was a luke warm hatch at best and that had soggy suspension. It appealed to the sensible side, whereby it'll do 50mpg get the kids in and still feel quite nippy :rolleyes:, if people actually wanted a 'sports car' they would not be looking at a Fabia vrS. If you want a sports car buy a sports car and don't listen to all this marketing balls telling you that a spoiler and a pin stripe will help you lap Nurburgring in under 10 minutes. Although personally I'm saving up for a Lotus Elise MPV which has child friendly seats and a wipe clean interior.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everybody from Italy ! :)

I have just signed the contract for the Fabia Sport Plus (not Edition in italy, but Plus). 1.4 16v 86cv, Colour Black, 16'' Wheels, portable navigator included.

I hope it will coming soon!

Before this new car, i had the Fabia 1 1.4 16v whit many elaboration.....but unfortunately i crashed in road accident by only one front crash (i have pull down one lights post :rofl:)

hi !!!

Hello everybody from Italy ! :)

I have just signed the contract for the Fabia Sport Plus (not Edition in italy, but Plus). 1.4 16v 86cv, Colour Black, 16'' Wheels, portable navigator included.

I hope it will coming soon!

Before this new car, i had the Fabia 1 1.4 16v whit many elaboration.....but unfortunately i crashed in road accident by only one front crash (i have pull down one lights post :rofl:)

hi !!!

Sounds nice.... will you put some pisture up when you get it?

Just a thought, but what makes this a sport? It's about as sporty as my mum :). It is and never will be a sports car, the VRs was a luke warm hatch at best and that had soggy suspension. It appealed to the sensible side, whereby it'll do 50mpg get the kids in and still feel quite nippy :rolleyes:, if people actually wanted a 'sports car' they would not be looking at a Fabia vrS. If you want a sports car buy a sports car and don't listen to all this marketing balls telling you that a spoiler and a pin stripe will help you lap Nurburgring in under 10 minutes. Although personally I'm saving up for a Lotus Elise MPV which has child friendly seats and a wipe clean interior.

and that statement would apply to most "sport" models then, not just now but throughout car history!

go back to bed and get out of it on the other side, cos you clearly got up on the wrong side today!!:)

its a bit of fun, makes the furby look abit cooler but while not adding to the running costs, like insurance etc. personally i think the sport looks great, has brill seats and is a car thats cheap to run about in while keeping a quality feel to it.

at the end of the day if you want a proper sports car you wouldnt be looking at a skoda in the first place lol!

heres our new showroom model as weve sold the yellow one:

06032008175.jpg

06032008171.jpg

06032008173.jpg

loving the white roof :D