leather interior VRS octavia

I can't recall anyone else having this fitted yet Matt. I think the leather work is done by a UK company and then fitted on an exchange basis.

yes they said it had to be sent away to independent company to be fitted,they had it for week as they had to re-trim the existing seats.The leather came out better than expected gives the interior real sporty but plush feel.

Perhaps there aren't any seats in the pool yet then. I saw the original communication which gives the impression it's a while you wait sort of drive in/drive out job.

There were some quite reasonable dealer incetives to get it moving but perhaps it's not been as popular as they'd hoped.

Wow, that is superb. Really change the interior. I love it. Now change the silver trim on the dash to black, or carbon fiber. I'dd love to be able to do that on my car.

One question: How is the side airbag deployment designed into the seats? Can you shoot a closeup?

Wow, that is superb. Really change the interior. I love it. Now change the silver trim on the dash to black, or carbon fiber. I'dd love to be able to do that on my car.

One question: How is the side airbag deployment designed into the seats? Can you shoot a closeup?

cant see much on the side apart from the air bag tag

19024.attach

Its a extra on the skoda octavia vrs,its £1.400 ,I had the choice between the leather or

sat nav ,but after trying to live with a white trim in my last mk1 vrs ,I couldn't do it again.

I did not realise you could order it as an extra - can they factory build it? My car is just about to go on the production line........

Seats are nice and work well, can't say i like that red piping bit though, a bit too OTT for me but hey ho, still nice......:thumbup:

I thought the red piping was a nice touch actually but could see why some may not like.