VRS colour.

Silver!

Assuming that you still want blue or black! Go for black and get some silver viper stripes like Makefish has!

But Silver is best! Don't follow the crowd be an individual....:P

I'm about to order a new VRS 2.0 TFSI:thumbup:. I'm stuck between 2 colours. Race blue and the black, what colour should i go for?

Don't take any notice of me, I've ordered a yellow Octy RS wagon ! But then I live in Australia, and black cars get unbearably hot when left out in our summer sun.

The blue seems to be by far the most popular colour for Octavia vRS's, and it was my second choice. Black cars can be hard to see in low light conditions. Chrome trim (eg grille) looks good on black cars.

Black cars look very nice when they are properly cleaned, but really show up any dirt when they aren't. Do you like to wash your cars often ? If not, go the blue.

If you are only going to keep your car for a couple of years you should get the colour that will be easiest to sell (here that would probably be blue or silver).

My final advice - buy the colour YOU will be happiest with, and don't listen to anyone else :rolleyes:

Different people - different opinions :) As for me - I was so unimpressed by black vRS when I saw it for the first time.. So from your choice I would say blue. Though I got myself the white one and am really satisfied with such choice :thumbup:

RED - blue and black are too common.

Check these stats from the vRS register thread;-

There are now 270 declared vRS owners. The colour choice is -

Blue - 141

Black - 75

Silver - 30

Red - 16

White - 3

Yellow - 5

Total - 270

Do you want to be a 'sheep' or an individual?

RED - blue and black are too common.

Check these stats from the vRS register thread;-

There are now 270 declared vRS owners. The colour choice is -

Blue - 141

Black - 75

Silver - 30

Red - 16

White - 3

Yellow - 5

Total - 270

Do you want to be a 'sheep' or an individual?

Although with the white ones, none are in the uk and one of the names is up twice in very close together, so you could say there are 2.

There are 3 white ones in the uk though, just not on the register.

Personally, Black is a pig to keep clean, blue is nice but too common and silver just blends in too much. So either red or yellow. Personally I'd go for red.

• 3 weeks later...