Remap in the North East?

JohnRS

depends how far your willing to travel really.

I know there is DPM in Newcastle and they are a Custom Code agent.

Failing that i think your in for a drive really

I don't know of any in Newcastle but there are a few in the Northeast(ish) which I know about.

My first choice would be Automark in Stokesley Tel: 01642 714200. He's not the cheapest but has an excellent reputation. He really does know his stuff.

There's a Revo dealer in Darlington if that's your sort of thing :P

Bell Auto Services in Acaster Malbis near York seem to have a good reputation. I was put off slightly by the guy's attitude but to be fair most people I've spoken to seem to like him so I maybe caught him on a bad day.

BellAutoServices, BAS Diesel performance remaps chips and tuning for power and economy VAG diesel and petrol tuning and much more

Motoscope in Northallerton are quite good although they actually solder in a piggyback chip rather than remapping your own.

I found two, there is Triple H Motorsport in Whitley Bay or Graham Simms which is close to the Metro Centre

Triple H Motorsport

1 Back Claremont Gardens

Whitley Bay

NE26 3SE

UK

Phone: 07711120884

Email: triplehmotorsport@btint...

Graeme Simm

Unit 8

Addison Ind. Estate

Blaydon

Tyne and Wear

NE21 4TE

UK

Phone: 0191 4146222

As i said before0, I don't know how good they are as i had my remap done by my mate back home in Aberdeen.

Ross

WRC_068

I am tempted for a remap on mine but I am intersted to see how your map goes if you go with DPM , the graph shows a hell of a rate of climb for torque ( in yellow) compared to the standard 180bhp trace (blue dotted line ) on their website ,.would you have to replace the dump valve and wasn't there prpblems with other maps causing hesitation in higher gears at full throttle sometime with other guys on this forum who have gone elsewhere toi get maps done ?

From what reviews i have read (not on here) they seem pretty good. From what i gather they use Custom Code. There really isn't any other companies in the Newcastle area. Revolution in Gateshead say the SHOULD be doing them in the next month, but they don't and haven't done any . The only other option is to travel mate.

I think its advisable to change the DV, I have in advance.

I aint got the cash YET, but will post the results on here as soon as i do