the new vrs 2.0tdi CR...............

nice one, what sort of spec are you getting?

Race Blue Hatch with 18" and Dual Climate. Thought I'd play it safe first time out. :D

Paddle shift is due to follow later in the year by all accounts. And I'm sure I read somewhere that the DSG may find its way onto the TFSi vRS at some point but can't for the life of me find where I saw that. :o:thumbdwn:

Race Blue Hatch with 18" and Dual Climate. Thought I'd play it safe first time out. :D

Paddle shift is due to follow later in the year by all accounts. And I'm sure I read somewhere that the DSG may find its way onto the TFSi vRS at some point but can't for the life of me find where I saw that. :o:thumbdwn:

i too heard that but i cant find my printout on it either!

must be a conspiracy!!

When I went to the Skoda Garage today to sort out my finance on my new Octy I got talking to the guy there and he said the Paddle shift is on its way :D

Off topic:

Theres also the Yeti, a Skoda Van!, new superb, facelift for octy and a new 3dr car on its way. Skoda are going strengh to strengh with more range looks to be a good year :D