• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25516.attachName: Darren Henderson

Job: Electronics Industry

Modifications:-

Engine:

Re-Mapped to 173.5 BHP, 277lb ft Torque. Green Cotton Air Filter.

Suspension:

Lowered 30mm on KW Springs. Jabbasport ARB.

Wheels / Tyres:

17" OZ Ultraleggra's. 205/40/17 Toyo Proxy 4's

Hello, my name is Gary! I am 14, and i have a 1997 Skoda Felicia 1.3MPI GLi. It is my second car, my first is a 1984 Suzuki SJ410 1litre. I started driving when i was 10 with my dad but now i can do hand-brake turns and stuff. Driving is my passion and with help from my dad i fix them too. Just recently, my goodd old Feli's suspension broke! (the spring platform corroded away if you're wondering) No mods yet, but as the supensions broke i'm gettin a new pair of front shocks!

• 1 month later...

Bit late to find this thread but here goes....

Name: Euan Bennett

Work: Joiner

Car : Fabia Vrs Black Magic

Mods: RS6 wheels, Fk coilovers, front Arb, cupra bushes, cupra splitter, hid lights, tinted back lights, private reg, clarion 12" Sub, stubby aerial, tinted windows, mk4 golf mirror glass, aero wipers, pd160, k and n panel filter, Angel Tuning Remap, Colour coded handles, mouldings and numberplate holder, green leather on engine bay and boot....think thats them all? :confused: :thumbup:

Me....drunk at New Year...

4825051107a9763999167l.jpg

The Car..

DSC00435-1.jpg

KnockhillRollingShot.jpg

Name: Peter Wilson

Work: Secondary Maths Teacher

Car : Fabia Vrs

Mods: PD 160 air intake, Cupra consol bushes, BMW style blue/green indicator bulbs. Blaupunkt twin 8 inch 180W integrated amp & sub with Pioneer blue tooth handsfree head unit.

Plans: Remap, uprated fly wheel and Clutch (not necessarily in that order!)

Totally sober in this pic, no no, I'm serious!

26431.attach

26432.attach

Edited by rapeseedracer

• 2 weeks later...

Question for Darren H - what's state of the electronics industry in the area - asking becuase in the 70's I was in MSDS (Hillend ) and on leaving had several mates in Inverkeithing .

Hi guys, newbie victim here for ya!!

Name... Andrew Sommerville

Age.... 29

Location.... Dalkeith

Occupation.... Farmer

Car.... Fabia vrs se, Landrover defenders, Isuzu trooper

Awe no....they let anybody on here these days !!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Hows Pete getting on these days ?

Aint seen the pair of you for ages. :thumbup:

The remap was carried out by Star Performance. It's smooth & I'm really happy with it.

Concerning the Electronics Industry it's pretty poor at the moment (like most industries). Cemtron has went into administration, Solectron has shut down & Jabil has just announced pay offs.

Paul Horgan, horho, horho-ent

Dunfermline

fabia vrs (limited edition 598)

work in a call centre, to make money

enjoy spending said money

car standard, as it will remain untill my bank balance gets a healthy kick up the rear end, at which point it'll be chipped/re-mapped

Hey guys n gals, thought i'de better do one since ive been on here for two years now.

Name - Mike Spalding

Job: Manager in Tesco

- She's a sprint yellow Fabia vRS

- Daztek power plug, piggy back chip

- Forge TDI dump valve

- Forge carbon fibre oil cooler tank

- LED accent lights behind grill, under footwells

- Small 400Watt Sub in boot

- Lamin-X Headlight Tints

- Many ideas floating around in my head, lol

Thats me on the right.

th_17743749a9326318107o.jpg

Converted my first car into a track car.

th_1301484672a9375300388o.jpg

Here she is, in standard form.

th_Untitled-1.jpg

th_Photo028.jpg

Hope to see you all in person at any meets this year. . .

Edited by vrsmeansyellow

Hey guys n gals, thought i'de better do one since ive been on here for two years now.

Name - Mike S

Job: Manager in Tesco

- She's a sprint yellow Fabia vRS....

Do you park this in the first row of the Tesco car park, towards the filling station end?

I was doing some work at NHS24 in the business park opposite for a lot of last year and quite often parked next to you when getting lunch.

Do you have discreet Forge stickers on it?

Do you park this in the first row of the Tesco car park, towards the filling station end?

I was doing some work at NHS24 in the business park opposite for a lot of last year and quite often parked next to you when getting lunch.

Do you have discreet Forge stickers on it?

That would have been me mate. Keep it up the top end away from all the trollys, :thumbup:

Hi all New to Skoda and until end of March driving a 2 litre Passat and a 5 series BMW thanks to new and new car Iwill soon be driving a Superb Elegance DSG 170 Black and Black Leather had the choice of almost anything and am happy to leave the Blue Propeller for the Skoda test drove almost everything and nothing came close to the package from Skoda neighbours cant believe i am changing but wait till they see it.

Live near Milngavie and work for Multi National Swiss Company

Now I might just start looking for a weekend sporty Skoda to have fun in as Superb wont really fior that bill any ideas for a weekend fun Skoday welcomed.

Hi all New to Skoda and until end of March driving a 2 litre Passat and a 5 series BMW thanks to new and new car Iwill soon be driving a Superb Elegance DSG 170 Black and Black Leather had the choice of almost anything and am happy to leave the Blue Propeller for the Skoda test drove almost everything and nothing came close to the package from Skoda neighbours cant believe i am changing but wait till they see it.

Live near Milngavie and work for Multi National Swiss Company

Now I might just start looking for a weekend sporty Skoda to have fun in as Superb wont really fior that bill any ideas for a weekend fun Skoday welcomed.

Fabia vRS would be the best choice