Meet the Briskoda Scottish Members.

Skodaboy1983

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite what a couple of the English members have said, I think most of us would still at least consider Star in Dunfermline. Or there's Bedrock VW in Motherwell, who're a Jabba reseller, Glasgow Audi (actually in Clydebank) who can do a generic, and I'm sure there others.

One of my mates has his done by angel tuning and it seems quite a bit nippier against some of the other mapped ones around.

Been told that Bedrock in Motherwell do a custom Jabba map and RR as a package.

Anyone on here had any experience with one of these maps and what kind of difference would I be looking at compared to a generic map? (Car is standard so far)

Obviously the RR is a bonus :D

Custom is great if you have some different mods (EGR delete/decat/sports cat/CAI kit etc...)

Also means they can tweak the map to your liking, lower torque to save clutch etc..

If you're just planning a basic panel filter and PD160 type thing, Generic is probably your bet.

Or, as a third alternative, there are some great tuning boxes out there.