GTB2260VK with vacuum conversion and flange fully rebuild and balaced for 1.9/2.0TDI

XMANTURBOS

ok I will do but so far I've got like 7 people interested and only two GTB which are going to be modified for Fabia so they will come with a manifold already anyway whatever I will get I will post pics in this thread

Is that going to be an on-going thing or just a special of those 2?

ok I have confirmation that the GTB2260vk prototype will be sent to me in two days time so I should get it Friday/Monday/Tuesday can't say for sure.when exactly until it's actually posted. It will come as used vacuum converted GTB2260vk with custom flange welded onto it to fit exhaust manifold and bolt onto the exhaust manifold to fit Fabia ASZ + there will be down pipe flange included.

So just to be clear it won't be sandblasted/rebuild but it will be checked for shaft play etc. and will come with 6 month warranty as the rest of the turbos I'm selling. As it is a prototype it will only cost £600 + £15 delivery + paypal charge but it must be paid in full in advance if anyone wants to secure it.

A next one will come probably Friday next week or at some point in 2 weeks time but this will be the target version sandblasted, balanced etc. and the price will be closer to £800 I believe(to be confirmed).

Also there will be two GT1749vc(PD170) based hybrids (coming with the prototype GTB) one to fit ALH and the other one to fit BXE engine. I'm expecting two ASZ hybrids and K03 hybrid by the end of next week. Those (the hybrids) are all priced at £350 + £15 (UK delivery) + paypal charge and can be secured with £20 deposit.

I do have lots of PMs coming every day regarding different turbos etc. so I would like to make things clear: no turbo will be secured for any one without a deposit as there is to many people asking questions and then out of no where ending the communication without saying whether they do or do not want to order the turbo.

I would like to apologise to all those members who have PM'd me and been promised that I will contact them

once I get specific turbo in stock. Due to number of PMs I'm simply lost in there and have no time to dig through all of them over and over again (I will do my best however to keep my promises) so please watch my for sale threads or make sure you have secured your turbo with a deposit.

If you ask any questions about hybrids please state your car make/model/manufacturing year and engine code and preferably turbo model if you know it this will speed things up an make it easier to give you precise answers.

Edited by xman750

ok I have confirmation that the GTB2260vk prototype will be sent to me in two days time so I should get it Friday/Monday/Tuesday can't say for sure.when exactly until it's actually posted. It will come as used vacuum converted GTB2260vk with custom flange welded onto it to fit exhaust manifold and bolt onto the exhaust manifold to fit Fabia ASZ + there will be down pipe flange included.

with the exhaust manifold on a fabia being part of the turbo, does this mean its, effectively, a chopped up turbo with a  flange welded on so the turbo can bolt on?

if so, wouldn't it just crack under heat due to the manifold being cast and the weld/flange expanding at different rates?

correct me if im wrong, im just interested :)

luke

with the exhaust manifold on a fabia being part of the turbo, does this mean its, effectively, a chopped up turbo with a  flange welded on so the turbo can bolt on?

if so, wouldn't it just crack under heat due to the manifold being cast and the weld/flange expanding at different rates?

correct me if im wrong, im just interested :)

luke

I haven't seen it yet but from what I've been told the original flange has been cut off and a new one has been welded on and then it is bolt on onto the manifold, Regarding cracking etc. it comes with 6 months warranty so if there is anything wrong just send it back and it will be sorted I don't think that the company would sell something they would have any doubts about, if you weld it properly it won't crack from what I know the key is to heat both elements up before welding and then let it cool off slowly but I'm no expert - they are and have never failed me so far nor I had any complaints from my customers about quality of their work so I'm pretty confident that everything will be ok.

Edited by xman750

im no expert either, but you have to ask these questions :)

im guessing as you say the "original flange" has been cut off, that its not the standard manifold. as this didn't have a flange for the turbo

look forward to seeing a pic of this

the manifold comes from Golf mk3 or something not really sure, anyway I will take pics as soon as I get the prototype in, I just can't wait to put my dirty hands on it LOL ;)

• Like 1

ok here we have the prototype GTB2260vk to fit ASZ as mentioned before £600 + £15 UK delivery + 3.9% paypal fee, this one is being sold on first come first served basis I will not hold it for anyone please PM me if you are interested

more pics here: http://postimg.org/gallery/4vjcmh5c/

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

Edited by xman750
  • Like 1

GTB2260vk for ASZ PD130 is now gone I should have one more next week

Two ASZ hybrids have just arrived (the ones based on GT1749VC) £350 + delivery + paypal fee

plus one K03 hybrid with k04 billet compressor wheel £400 + delivery + paypal fee

ASZ

IMG_1345.jpg

K03

IMG_1353.jpg

Edited by xman750
  • Like 1

When do you think you will have the grb2260vk turbo with vacuum converted

I had one today but was sold instantly I would strongly suggest you to put a deposit for one as they are selling quicker than I can advertise them I will have one coming mid of next week

Would there be anyone interested in vaccum converted GTB1756VK? I should be able to get 2 of those for next week at £380 each

Is this just the turbo or is it with a manifold to fit ASZ/BLT engines?

Is this just the turbo or is it with a manifold to fit ASZ/BLT engines?

with a manifold it will be £100 more, one is already reserved with a deposit, the other one will come without a manifold unless someone will pay deposit for it and ask for the manifold as well

Edited by xman750

with a manifold it will be £100 more, one is already reserved with a deposit, the other one will come without a manifold unless someone will pay deposit for it and ask for the manifold as well

What manifold are you using? Very good price  :thumbup:

Also are you able to source a GTB2260vklr ball bearing turbo with manifold to fit Fabia BLT/ASZ? 

What manifold are you using? Very good price  :thumbup:

hmm I'm not sure to be honest it comes from my supplier as a bundle with the turbo if I order one with manifold I guess it's from one of 1.9 vag range engines I will take pics as soon as I get it in I'm pretty sure it till be the same as the one which came with the last GTB2260vk which you can see in the pics few posts up

Why is the manifold for the asz engine and extra £200 when it's only a cast one

well if you can get one cheaper anywhere I won't stop you and I'm happy to sell the turbo on it's own the extra £200 it's not just the manifold it's also the time spent to couple it with the turbo correctly test it etc. I don't sell it as a separate item it's either turbo on it's own or turbo with the manifold