Octavia vRS Xtreme Alloys - prices announced (sort of)

I say sort of as it was on the Skoda UK facebook page before and havent seen it anywhere else.

They said for anyone interested to fill in this form

http://www.formbuilder.info/DataInput.aspx?fid=2032

Which has this in it

Octavia vRS Xtreme alloy wheels pre-order form

Tell us by 7 August 2013 how many sets of these alloy wheels you would like to order
I confirm that I would like to pre-order Xtreme alloy wheels (insert quantity below) at £151.94 plus VAT per wheel

So thats £182.33 per wheel

£729.31 total plus whatever it is for the tyres? Not sure of the profile so will it be about £150-£200??

I wonder if you can sell the gemini's back to the dealer??  Or you could keep them for winter tyres.

• Like 1

My dealer has told me £990 + tyres which i can get conti's for £150 each. Dealer has also offered 20% off the wheels so hopefully wednesday they will be released properly so i can get them ordered, and sell off the standard wheels

1000211_10151730757459284_2065658355_n.j

75501_532176570183557_1616489890_n.png

How come on the top picture the gap between front tyre and wheel arch is tiny.

On the 2nd picture the gap is HUGE.

Fist pic the wheels look great, second picture they look lost.

How come on the top picture the gap between front tyre and wheel arch is tiny.

On the 2nd picture the gap is HUGE.

Fist pic the wheels look great, second picture they look lost.

if the first pic isn't cgi and is real then it will be filled with sandbags in the boot and engine bay. I've got a mate who's a retoucher and works on big car shoots and its routine to lower them. Second pic is probably more true to life

2k, well £990 for wheels, get tyres from camskill £150 each, sell standard 18 inch tyres £300-£400 back, try sell standard wheels £400-£600 back.

Way too rich for me I'm afraid. Shame as they look the mutts...

For that money I'd get a set of BBS black or anthracite alloys instead

But then you are modifying a car rather than putting on a manufacturer option which will cost $$$ when it comes to insurance time. Its one of the reasons its clever for the manufacturers to offer different wheels

In the end probably cost £400-£500 extra which i thinks not bad

Agreed....If you can be arsed to go through the selling of the standard wheels and tyres. The dealers should be more flexible with this IMHO.

Not true with alot if insurers. Oh and if u are changing the standard spec of the car some companies want to know that too ;)

But then you are modifying a car rather than putting on a manufacturer option which will cost $$$ when it comes to insurance time. Its one of the reasons its clever for the manufacturers to offer different wheels