Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

Here's my new Monte Black Edition registered Nov 14. Only had it a week so still getting used to it. First impressions are good though. 

Factory spec but planning on getting cruise control, armrest, spare wheel and LED DRLs if I can afford it!

2_zpsizydx4pa.jpg

3_zpso5ghq8ak.jpg

1_zpsejhmqnfw.jpg

DSC09160_zpstulutph2.jpg

• Like 1

Cars lookin great but get some paint on those rear hubs soon cause they go off really quick.

DSC09160_zpstulutph2.jpg

Cheers. Yeah i've heard that, its one of my first to do jobs. Also want to do the front hubs and calipers. Any advice of how to do it or what paint is best etc? Or are there guides already posted on here somewhere?

+1 Smooth black hammerite on the back but red on the front, especially on the black edition imo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Unless you've got good size brakes don't paint the calipers red, it just looks tacky with tiny brake calipers glowing from behind the black wheels as they've quite an open design.

• Like 1

Definitely go for red, i've got the same black monte and everyone says how good my red brakes look lol

You were talking to Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles at the time though lol ;)

• Like 1

Haha, cheers, quite a controversial topic. My GTI came with red calipers and they looked good, but yes they were some more serious brakes! Has anyone actually painted their calipers black?!

Black would work ....less is more sometimes.
  • Like 1

Unless you've got good size brakes don't paint the calipers red, it just looks tacky with tiny brake calipers glowing from behind the black wheels as they've quite an open design.

I agree.

Little red caliper on the milk bottle tops.

I prefer em not to stand out aha

• Like 2