Rarb

I won't be running a group buy guys as I am stopping my forum sponsorship.

As Awesome have said they are on back order and have been for a long time.

There is also very little in them in terms of profit so it would probably work out best to order from Awesome if they can do anything at all.

It's also probably best to just ask one place and see what they can do rather than openly playing then off against each other for a low value item? Especially when they all can read its happening...

Thanks

Rob

• Like 1

It's also probably best to just ask one place and see what they can do rather than openly playing then off against each other for a low value item? Especially when they all can read its happening...

Always bet on greedy AND stupid, they go together like strawberries and cream  :D

• Like 1

I won't be running a group buy guys as I am stopping my forum sponsorship.

As Awesome have said they are on back order and have been for a long time.

There is also very little in them in terms of profit so it would probably work out best to order from Awesome if they can do anything at all.

Thanks

Rob

I dont think we are trying to playing them off against each other because theres not someone to supply them yet in the first place.

My sponsorship comes to an end this month.

If you want to contact me via Facebook I will happily run one on their or email me at [email protected]

I just don't want to be cheeky on here.

They are still on back order though so it might be a few weeks. If people wanted to go ahead and pay I will place an order. I don't want to order 5 and have 3 no shows though due to poorly dogs or needing new tyres etc etc.

• Like 1

If it helps, I know that Ant at AP Automotive said that he should be able to do group buys on the RARB in the past.

Give him a shout - he's a top chap!

Rob is also a top chap who has organised a couple of group buys I've been part of in the past and has always been fantastic to deal with :)  :thumbup:

My sponsorship comes to an end this month.

If you want to contact me via Facebook I will happily run one on their or email me at [email protected]

I just don't want to be cheeky on here.

They are still on back order though so it might be a few weeks. If people wanted to go ahead and pay I will place an order. I don't want to order 5 and have 3 no shows though due to poorly dogs or needing new tyres etc etc.

I see where your coming from about people dropping out ect. So how would we go about setting a group buy up on facebook so people know where to put there name down ect. I have never organised one so maybe someone with abit more experience and who is known by other members might be able to set one up with you and relay the info on here. If somes willing that is.

Probably worth a look in the 'group buy' section or the 'search' function?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/318704-fabia-rear-arb-whiteline-bwr19z/page-3#entry3883413

Should we express our interest on this thread ? I don't go anywhere near Facebook :)

If it helps, I know that Ant at AP Automotive said that he should be able to do group buys on the RARB in the past.

Give him a shout - he's a top chap!

Rob is also a top chap who has organised a couple of group buys I've been part of in the past and has always been fantastic to deal with :)   :thumbup:

Thanks Dan & Al for the recommendation.

Yes we can offer group buy depending on the product required. We can offer H&R or Ultra Racing, otherwise if whiteline is the preferred choice, Rob is your man

• Like 3