Order Wait Time

zuulan

Zuulan,

I ordered a  1.2 Petrol Monte Carlo DSG in red with DAB added as an option on September 13th. I was originally given a build week of Week 46, this has been pushed back to Week 49 with delivery end of December (I am guessing with Xmas break it will more likely be early Jan). I'll be interested in hearing when yours arrives, so I'm not sure why you aren't on an earlier if not the same build week.

Sounds like the same story as mine - Red 1.2 DSG Monte Carlo that's slipped to WK49. I was told when I ordered it that it was part of a production batch so I guess there will be a load of Monte Carlos all coming down the line together. Was hoping it'd be here for an early Christmas Present but I'm expecting the new year like you now.

• Like 1

I too am facing delays having ordered a Monte Carlo around 5 weeks ago. I've been told there is manufacturing delays with the wheels and the build will not commence on monte's until Jan 2017. I've no idea how that translates into a delivery date but it's certainly a far cry from the circa new year / early January delivery original suggested by the dealer.

So that will be a 150bhp rather than a 140bhp?

Sorry , your right it's a 150bhp

Nursing one of my dogs whose had spinal surgery and has post op complications so not really concentrating.

Sorry , your right it's a 150bhp

Nursing one of my dogs whose had spinal surgery and has post op complications so not really concentrating.

Sorry to hear that Bill.

• Like 1

Good delivery times seem to be the case over at VW. I ordered a Golf GT Edition TDi 150PS on 5th October with quite a few options. It was built on 14 November and will be at the dealers in the next 10 days. So less than 8 weeks in all.

Sounds like the same story as mine - Red 1.2 DSG Monte Carlo that's slipped to WK49. I was told when I ordered it that it was part of a production batch so I guess there will be a load of Monte Carlos all coming down the line together. Was hoping it'd be here for an early Christmas Present but I'm expecting the new year like you now.

It must big a big batch build then you're right. Post if you get notification of it being built and I'll do the same.

• Like 1

What did you order?

Yeti Outdoor 1.2 TSI SEL DSG in quartz grey with front parking sensors, although just noticed the introduction of the SEL drive so have asked the dealer if it's possible to switch.

I ordered yesterday Capuccino 1.2 TSI SE L DSG and it turns out that another branch of my dealers had ordered the same car in as a stock item. It's currently at Emden awaiting shipment so 2/3 weeks :) .

Edited by longedge

It must big a big batch build then you're right. Post if you get notification of it being built and I'll do the same.

Had an email Fri to confirm build is finally confirmed for next week. Optimistically they're still saying Dec for delivery but can't see it happening...

Got an email this week saying mine should be built literally a few days before Christmas but given the time of year the car will probably be stalled somewhere in transit for a while after that, dealership reckons mid January at the earliest before I'll receive it.

I was just about to cancel my order but have now been told the build date has been moved from Week 6 to Week 2. Hopefully it'll move forward again.

I called in to sign the paperwork on Friday and was told car would be handed over yesterday. Rang yesterday and was told today at 10 o'clock. Got a call at 9.30 to say problem with an airbag sensor, maybe a faulty loom. Not a happy bunny at the moment, just waiting for a call

I called in to sign the paperwork on Friday and was told car would be handed over yesterday. Rang yesterday and was told today at 10 o'clock. Got a call at 9.30 to say problem with an airbag sensor, maybe a faulty loom. Not a happy bunny at the moment, just waiting for a call

Not good news but I guess better for them to have picked up a critical issue such as you describe.

Same here order the 1.2 Monte with no options at end of September was told up to 12 weeks but more likely 9 weeks, got a call 2-3 weeks ago to say that car will not be delivered until at least mid Jan. Putting a special order through to meet demands as the Monte had been pulled and was no longer being offered by Skoda UK, only outdoor could now be ordered.

Do you guys who are waiting realise there are no option for a black roof, I was going for the white or Red but with no black roof to contrast the look settled on the quartz grey, fingers crossed I have made the right choice, it's on PCH so only have it for 2 years, only option I do regret not getting was the space saver wheel but then not quite sure how options work on lease deals do you pay the full amount or only a percentage of the cost option?

Same here order the 1.2 Monte with no options at end of September was told up to 12 weeks but more likely 9 weeks, got a call 2-3 weeks ago to say that car will not be delivered until at least mid Jan. Putting a special order through to meet demands as the Monte had been pulled and was no longer being offered by Skoda UK, only outdoor could now be ordered.

Do you guys who are waiting realise there are no option for a black roof, I was going for the white or Red but with no black roof to contrast the look settled on the quartz grey, fingers crossed I have made the right choice, it's on PCH so only have it for 2 years, only option I do regret not getting was the space saver wheel but then not quite sure how options work on lease deals do you pay the full amount or only a percentage of the cost option?

I've just taken delivery of my quartz grey 1.2 Monte Carlo yesterday.

Ordered on the 6th Sept delivered on the 6th December been very popular on lease apparently

I've just taken delivery of my quartz grey 1.2 Monte Carlo yesterday.

Ordered on the 6th Sept delivered on the 6th December been very popular on lease apparently

That's reassuring as you ordered 2 weeks before me I should be getting mine end of December but with Christmas etc I guess likely to be early Jan. I would love to see a pic of it in grey if you could post it up, did it come with a black roof? Dealer could not give a definitive answer as the book said it was no longer available but the system did not.

Thought the Monte Carlo was only available in white or red? I did have a look at one in red with the black roof before ordering a Yeti and it did look pretty good it has to be said, not much missing on that spec either.

That's reassuring as you ordered 2 weeks before me I should be getting mine end of December but with Christmas etc I guess likely to be early Jan. I would love to see a pic of it in grey if you could post it up, did it come with a black roof? Dealer could not give a definitive answer as the book said it was no longer available but the system did not.

No Black roof as I understand the black roof was dropped in August.

Not the best picture but its all I have at the moment.

post-9930-0-63407000-1481161323_thumb.jpg