Skip to content

TheWanderer

Resident Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheWanderer

  1. Pickup on Monday at 1200. Trying to push GAP insurance at £449! I've found it for less than £300. So that's not happening.
  2. Don't know whether you should be playing with your knob in public 😏
  3. Thanks for putting my mind at ease, still worried about this car, whether there's going to be too much tech for me to deal with and what faults it's going to chuck up from day 1. I'm questioning whether I've done the right thing or not. Too late now it's here at the dealer.
  4. Oh great so how am I going to charge my phone then? There's no lighter socket!
  5. A bonnet noise thingy? If not does anyone know where to get one please. I'm not keen on paying full stealership prices.
  6. I hope that a Galaxy s22 ultra fits in there, otherwise it's going to be an expensive mistake.
  7. Nice colour, I'd have had that if it were available on a RS. It's nice and subtle.
  8. Only thinking about getting some at the moment, was wondering if anyone else has bought these or similar thing.
  9. I'm hoping that it works with Android 13 & UI 5.1 on my Samsung Galaxy S22U.
  10. Mine has arrived at the dealership, but I can't accept it until I go on leave for 2 weeks in 2 weeks time, also got to transfer the number plate across so that will be initiated next week, but I'll do that by taking my tablet across to the dealership with the V5 and spare keys, agree with them a date for pickup. In some ways excited about it, but in others worried about it and wondering if I've done the right thing having another one with all of the problems that Mk4 has been having and whether I'll be able to deal with all of the tech.
  11. Aliexpress. Several different varieties, including soft versions, which have a drinks holder on the end of it.
  12. Has anyone ever fitted these to stop things going down the gap between the front seats and the console? The number of coins and pens etc that have gone down the side of mine I've lost count of!
  13. Thanks, but I'm not after that, just the edge strips or bumpers. Like these.
  14. I've got the Velvet Red coming.
  15. Colour matched/coded door bump strips or stops? Just to protect the edges of my cars doors.
  16. I like a quiet car without the raucous exhaust note, all a noisy exhaust does is attract the unwanted attention of the police and your neighbours. It's nice to have a sporty car without the attention of others.
  17. Sigh. It's 3rd or 4th post on the 1st page. 🙄
  18. Sorted this ages ago, I'm getting rid of this car shortly. It doesn't apply to cars with the virtual cockpit.
  19. Thought about it, but chose Velvet Red in the end, that Greeny yellowish colour is so bright and it stands out like the proverbial sore thumb. It makes it easy for you to be identified as there's going to be so few if them about. I couldn't make up my mind about it and one minute I loved, the next hated it and so on. Don't know what the resale value will be like either,
  20. Here's hoping 🙏
  21. I've not got my car yet but have been warned by the salesman that there's a liklihood that it will do it, unless they've been fitting the new modules, in which case it won't do it. If it does do it, then to contact them and they'll arrange for the module to be swapped out and replaced under warranty, have checked and it's the same for VW, Audi and another marque that has the same duff module in it.
  22. I hope not either, mine is showing at 4.8% IIRC.
  23. If your car doesn't come with what you ordered then surely you can reject it as it's not what you have ordered and they have made an alteration without your consent? I'll be checking mine when it hopefully arrives later this month.
  24. I'll retain the old one and see what happens.
  25. You can always use a zip lock sandwich bag filled with hot tap water and running it over the windscreen.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.