Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. I'm very sorry for all the troubles you have. Pls let me know on private message VIN of your car, I will check what is the unit model number and prepare a solution.
  2. In these pictures I do not see microphone connection at all. Pls check if microphone (goes to pins 1 and 7 of blue plug in original QuadLock) are re-wired to the new unit. But even if it does there might be an issue of new unit supporting microphones of other specification than the OEM one.
  3. If you are interested pls contact me on PM
  4. You will not have Smartlink with this unit, you must have it replaced with MIB2 - both glove box and display units
  5. Indeed, your unit does not support SmartLink. Even if you replace your Swing with MY19 Swing 6V0035871H, which supports SmartLink, I think you will not be able to have SmartLink officially activated and unfortunately I don't know anyone who can hack this unit. I can see two solutions: 1. retrofit your Swing with Bolero or Amundsen - approx. cost is 450 EUR or Bolero and 550 EUR for Amundsen 2. retrofit your Swing with aftermarket unit. If you are interested in retrofitting Bolero or Amundsen pls contact me on PM.
  6. If you wire OEM cameras - yes. But this is aftermarket low camera, with just power (no trigger from reverse light) and if you connect power directly you may either get no picture at all or stripes on the picture as voltage on reverse bulb is not constant (as long as this is regular, no LED bulb).
  7. 1. Remove decorative trim - just pull it out. 2. Insert 2 removal keys at the bottom (flat parts outside). 3. Pull out the old unit. 4. Don't wire camera to reverse light bulb directly, either use special filter or connect camera power to terminal 15 (power when ignition is on).
  8. What is model number and SW version? Press SETUP for couple of second until it shows second screen, and provide details from menu "System Information" (or similar - don't remember).
  9. Ypu need to wait a bit as my NAS has been compromised and I need some time to have it fully recovered.
  10. Yes, MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T is the latest version available. @Frko your unit does not support SmartLink, none update SW will have it enabled, you must have your unit changed, e.g. to 5Q0035842C. If you are interested pls contact me on PM. All others pls check your PM.
  11. I beleive it's illegal in most of countries
  12. I've just received P0480T but I have not checked it yet. All check your PMs
  13. If you let me know model number and current SW version of your unit...
  14. Nope, you must order a new key using your VIN from Skoda dealer.
  15. Unit must be disassembled and some areas must be resoldered.
  16. I'm sorry but you already have the most recent version available for your unit 😞
  17. @Rustynuts usually there is no need to replace radio board, it can be easily repaired in less than 30 minutes
  18. Ad. 3 - yes, that's what I emant. CANBUS? I have never heard about such requiremens, only adaptation channel as I mentioned previously.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.