Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. @Madsus you have download link on PM
  2. It is compatible otherwise the update process would not start at all. As I wrote you in PM - either problem with SD card or unit itself (EMMC).
  3. So it looks your unit had a SW patch for both CP and activations. Such units should NOT be upgraded. Now the unit must be patched again...
  4. What does it mean "mono"? Do you have sound only on one side or both?
  5. Typical problem with Columbus RNS510 units. I have a friend quite close to you that should be able to have it repaired, will send you link on PM
  6. Either you have incorrectly prepared SD card with swoftware or ypour unit is broken. Try another SD card.
  7. All check your PMs
  8. Nope, but I'm pretty sure you find them if you google
  9. I don't have any SW for your unit 😞
  10. I don't have any "activation enableb codes" - such universal codes do not exist, each code is generated individually for each SWaP/FEC and VIN, and I don't know anyone who can have such codes generated. You can either hae new features activated online by Skoda dealer or unit must be hacked. You will get link via PM
  11. Of course you can install used ones. Let me know part number they ordered and VIN.
  12. I have such speakers as I replaced them with aftermarket ones (from Gladen Audio) so can sell it in a good price, pls contact me on PM if you are interested.
  13. Visit you local SKODA dealer and ask them to proceed with unit replacement, including component protection removal, parametrization (loading of co called container file), coding and adaptations.
  14. Not possible with this unit, it must be replaced either with Bolero 5Q0035842x or Amundsen 5Q0035874x / 565035874 (x is a letter A, B or C). New unit must be hacked. If you are interested pls contact me on PM.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.