Everything posted by pab567
-
Extortionate Skoda Audio Repair Cost - £5786
I'm very sorry for all the troubles you have. Pls let me know on private message VIN of your car, I will check what is the unit model number and prepare a solution.
-
Original Microphone not working on new stereo
In these pictures I do not see microphone connection at all. Pls check if microphone (goes to pins 1 and 7 of blue plug in original QuadLock) are re-wired to the new unit. But even if it does there might be an issue of new unit supporting microphones of other specification than the OEM one.
-
Can anyone help
If you are interested pls contact me on PM
-
Can anyone help
You will not have Smartlink with this unit, you must have it replaced with MIB2 - both glove box and display units
-
A little help for Fabia HB3 - 2018 stereo
Indeed, your unit does not support SmartLink. Even if you replace your Swing with MY19 Swing 6V0035871H, which supports SmartLink, I think you will not be able to have SmartLink officially activated and unfortunately I don't know anyone who can hack this unit. I can see two solutions: 1. retrofit your Swing with Bolero or Amundsen - approx. cost is 450 EUR or Bolero and 550 EUR for Amundsen 2. retrofit your Swing with aftermarket unit. If you are interested in retrofitting Bolero or Amundsen pls contact me on PM.
-
Replace stereo and wire reverse camera
If you wire OEM cameras - yes. But this is aftermarket low camera, with just power (no trigger from reverse light) and if you connect power directly you may either get no picture at all or stripes on the picture as voltage on reverse bulb is not constant (as long as this is regular, no LED bulb).
- Replace stereo and wire reverse camera
-
Updated navigation
What is model number and SW version? Press SETUP for couple of second until it shows second screen, and provide details from menu "System Information" (or similar - don't remember).
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Ypu need to wait a bit as my NAS has been compromised and I need some time to have it fully recovered.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Yes, MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T is the latest version available. @Frko your unit does not support SmartLink, none update SW will have it enabled, you must have your unit changed, e.g. to 5Q0035842C. If you are interested pls contact me on PM. All others pls check your PM.
-
Columbus always on
I beleive it's illegal in most of countries
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I've just received P0480T but I have not checked it yet. All check your PMs
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PM
-
Creating a copy of my key
Nope, you must order a new key using your VIN from Skoda dealer.
-
Columbus head unit
Unit must be disassembled and some areas must be resoldered.
-
Is there an update to Infotainment System (5Q0035842A / H24) newer than 0241?
PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Nice unit
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I'm sorry but you already have the most recent version available for your unit 😞
-
Columbus head unit
@Rustynuts usually there is no need to replace radio board, it can be easily repaired in less than 30 minutes
-
Amundsen SD card compatibility, map upgrade & hidden slots
Ad. 3 - yes, that's what I emant. CANBUS? I have never heard about such requiremens, only adaptation channel as I mentioned previously.