Everything posted by pab567
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I already sent link for downloading MHI2_ER_SKG13_P4526 (1440) via PM. Firmware update was NEVER possible via OTD in this unit (Columbus MIB2.5), the message simply means your Skoda Online Services are not valid anymore - your subscription expired.
-
Android auto and DAB required
Go your VIN, will provide details on PM.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Unfortunately, I can have it confirmed 😞 Unrationally behavior of the touch screen are usually result of either faulty touch panel or front board, I have NEVER met a case of such issues related to SW 😞
-
Android auto and DAB required
You sent registrtation number, not VIN. I need VIN.
-
Columbus / RNS head unit restart loop
I beleive you have latest release, called C14. The highest SW is 6276. They can reflash it with the same SW to have it hopefully fixed. If they don't help you drop me PM.
-
Radio update
Download link sent by PM
-
Android auto and DAB required
Let me know VIN on PM
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
PM
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
PM PM
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Unfortunately I have no firmware for your unit. All others pls check you PM for download link.
-
Skoda Kodiaq Infotainment not working
As I expected - they missed to recover FEC/SWaP codes assigned to your VIN
-
Skoda Kodiaq Infotainment not working
Looks lik ethey missed to recover FEC/SWaP codes. Pls let me know your VIN and post a picture of installed FEC/SWaP codes (available from service menu - long press MENU button).
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All others check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
No, this is the latest SW for MY16 cars.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
No
-
Infotainment Model Numbers
PM
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
@Opensider you have download link on PM
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
Unfortunately not.
-
Looking for download link for mst2_eu_vw_zr_p0478t
Errors are than SVM are 100% NOT casused by firmware upgrade.
-
Looking for download link for mst2_eu_vw_zr_p0478t
0478 or 0480?
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I recommend you search Briskoda for information of SVM (Software Version management) error - what it means and how to clear it.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
If you want to get SmartLink, rear view camera support or voice control then unit must be replaced, e.g. to 5Q0035840x (x - any letter A, B or C). If you are interested pls contact me on PM.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM