Everything posted by pab567
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
What is your phone? Have you tried another cable?
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
And make sure metainfo2.txt file and all folders are directly in the root of SD, not inside any folder!
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I believe the correct device part number is 5Q0035874C... aLL CHECK pm
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
MIB2 amplifier will be locked with Component Protection as soon as you have it connected. With your reuqirements you can install any (listed from cheapest to the most expensive) Amundsen MIB2/MIB2.5, Columbus MIB2, Columbus MIB2.5. Amudnsen and Columbus MIB2 work with 6.5 or 8" displays, Columbus MIB2.5 requires 9.2" display.
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
As far as I know - not. Unfortunately I don't have it :(
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
What maps - OEM or via SmartLink?
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Right
-
Trying to find paint code.
Let me know your VIN and I will decode it.
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
Check your PMs
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
So now you have Amundsen MIB1 5E0035874A, 5.8" screen 5E0919605D, USB 5Q0035726B and CANTON sound system with amplifier 8V0035223. All four components (glove box unit, screen, USB port, amplifier) must be replaced. You have to identify your needs: 1. playback of CDs and DVDs? 2. playback of video files from SD and USB? 3. support for displaying OEM maps on AID (Active Info Display = Virtual Cockpit)? Knowing the answers I can recommend setup perfectly matching your needs.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
Let me know your VIN on PM and I will list options you have.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Sent to PM
-
Satnav version query
Just download latest map from skoda update portal and follow official manual for update. BTW: your map is 2020, not 2016
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Indeed I have but I'm not 100% sure about it and I will not forward it to anyone until I test it for couple of weeks. Until that time 0478 remains the one I can recommend.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
PM
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Doesn't matter, you have the correct SW version for downloading.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
Infotainment retrofitting
Yes - but you might also need to exchange USB to 5Q0035726E or 5Q0035726J (I have no clue what is the one you have now).
-
Infotainment retrofitting
@nori you have Amundsen MIB2 MY16, non-DAB. You can use any of screens you mentioned (3V0919606, 3V0919605D), they are P&P, just note in case of 3V0919605D you will get a little space between the display and the trims. @SimmoWhale you can you 5E0919606, 5E0919605M (with NAV button), 5E0919605N (without NAV button). Apple CarPlay is NOT screen-dependent, it depends on the glove box unit - yours supports it as long as SmartLink is activated.
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PM. Well, I don't have any PM from you :(
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
For MIB1 Bolero and Amundsen (x = any letter) 5E0035812x/5E0035819x/5E0035820x/5E0035840x/5E0035842x/5E0035864x/5E0035874x => MSTD_EU_SK_P6230 (0490) For MIB2 MQB Bolero and Amundsen 5Q0035819/5Q0035820/5Q0035840/5Q0035842/5Q0035864/5Q0035874 => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0138T (0138) 5Q0035819A/5Q0035820A/5Q0035840A/5Q0035842A/5Q0035864A/5Q0035874A => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T (0253) 5Q0035819B/5Q0035820B/5Q0035840B/5Q0035842B/5Q0035864B/5Q0035874B => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0367T (0367) 5Q0035819C/5Q0035820C/5Q0035840C/5Q0035842C/5Q0035864C/5Q0035874C => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0478T (0478) 565035819/565035820/565035840/565035842/565035864/565035874 => MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0478T (0478) For MIB2 PQ Bolero and Amundsen 5L0035200/5L0035200A/5L0035680/5L0035680A => MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0138T (0138) 5L0035200B/5L0035200C/5L0035680B/5L0035680C => MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0253T (0253) 5L0035200D/5L0035200E/5L0035680D/5L0035680E => MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0363T (0363) however upgrade files are NOT available For Columbus MIB1 (x = any letter) 5E0035020x/5E0035021x/5E0035043x/5E0035044x => MHIG_EU_SK_K1552 (0411) For Columbus MIB2 (x = any letter) 3V0035020x/3V0035021x/3V0035043x/3V0035044x => MHI2_ER_SKG11_K3343 (1433) For Columbus MIB2.5 (x = any letter) 565035020x/565035021x/565035043x/565035044x => MHI2_ER_SKG13_P4526 (1440)