Skip to content

26DIPP

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 26DIPP

  1. If you know which sensor has gone wrong - no clicking or via OBD scan - look on aliexpress. I paid a couple of pounds for a sensor that broke six years ago. You can use a touch up to colour match it. My daughter could get through a gap below the rear light cluster, but it might be a bumper loose job for the inner ones.
  2. Remove 2 poppers in the roof lining to get to the aerial connector to be pulled out and it is a 21mm nut inside the roof lining to loosen the aerial. The A-pillar trim did not come off, but that is just fitted with 4 Torx screws.
  3. Hi, I do not have my dongle connected, but I think it was like this or similar: Select 4B Select Basic Settings Select Basic headlamp setting Press [Go!] - or whatever OBDeleven uses - to activate the Basic Setting.
  4. My daughter wants to get the roof wrapped because of lacquer peel. We want to remove the roof aerial and the black trims on the outside of the A-pillars. Has anyone removed these? Are these parts easy to remove?
  5. Do the basic coding. VCP can do it. What dongle are you using?
  6. Hi, I have taken a screen shot of my STG09 section in ODIS that you are looking at. It is a 2023 SIII. Do you have any problems with the light?
  7. Easy and possible on MIB 2 and I think 2.5, so far not possible on MIB 3 unless the files you mention overcome this. Even dealer has been unable / unwilling so far. I would love to try.
  8. MIB is the production standard. MIB 1, MIB 2, MIB 2.5 and MIB 3 for the SIII. I think MIB 4 for the new Superb. The higher the MIB the less you can code and retrofit.
  9. Hi, Are these files for the MIB3 version or earlier?
  10. Cairus, I have not seen this. Still hoping for TSR. Do you have any links?
  11. There is only the 2Q0 as far as I know.
  12. Your car is L&K. The A5 2Q0 camera implies your are still shafted by VW / Skoda as far as updates and activations go. Even though this is classed as SwAP - Software As Product - they do not actually work it that way. They are not selling these products. I have tried and even written to the CEOs. Polite FO as reply. If you had a Octavia activation would be an option.
  13. My daughter has 205/40-16 on her FII and she runs Toyo Celsius. She worked in the french Alps with proper snow the last 2 winters and she had very good grip.
  14. The 2009 FII had cruise control as standard on some models, so you can retrofit it. You might have to do some coding. The steering wheel replacement should be o.k. If you get a different style steering wheel you have to source an airbag for that model. Seats all fit universally. Even Polo and some other models do.
  15. Check your spark plugs and airfilter and do a scan for fault codes.
  16. This is advice to people changing the suspension arms. Not sure if this cover on here. I was told that I am fitting size for size and would not need to check the tracking..... YOU DO NEED TO CHECK TRACKING. About 2000 miles later one of the front tyres is rubbed down on the inner edge enough that it has to be replaced. It would have been good for more than the 2000 miles. The car was toeing in very slightly on one side even though it was pulling straight.
  17. Have you done any coding at all? Just to double check, your car in a UK RHD.
  18. I am not sure what "svm" stands for, but plugging it in is plug and play. You just need to code it in later.
  19. You are right Pete. I looked at the pre FL BCM. The FL BCM does have a LIN wire to the door controllers. The window regulators are both fused. 51 for driver, 52 for passenger controller.
  20. The BCM controls the windscreen wiper motor, the HEATED wing mirror function. The BCM does not control the window motors, wing mirror motors. Do your windows work if you power them directly from e.g. a wire from the battery. Do you have power on the wires that go to the window switch and power going out of the switch?
  21. This a screen shot from ODIS in Stg 42, driver door controller. Turn signal repeater is what you are looking for, but you can not modify it like other lights in Stg 09.
  22. Are the mirror indicators not controlled by the door control module?
  23. I have ODIS and VCP. TSR coding does not work. Is a 21 Kamiq a MIB3 car?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.