Everything posted by sussamb
-
Infotainment constantly rebooting
Have you tried a reset?
-
Help! 69 plate 1.0 TSI SE manual clutch gone after 2721 miles!!!!
@oldstan If any help my wife's Karoq has run perfectly in the 4 years we've had it and my new Kamiq has been perfect in the 4 months I've had it. These forums and similar generally just show the few issues folks are having, not the many who are quite happy with their cars
-
Karoq cam belt change - start saving now !
As I understand from previous comments here the DADA engine doesn't require a cambelt change until well over 100000 miles
-
1.5TSI or 2.0TSI?
It is instant. I've tried it in manual mode and there is no difference. You say it's the same effect so not fully following your argument.
-
Front Discs and pads totally shot after 24,000 mls
Advice now is to use brakes to slow and gears to go, but unfortunately far too many don't look far enough ahead and consequently do far too much hard braking then wonder why their pads wear so quickly.
-
1.5TSI or 2.0TSI?
Agreed. Sport mode then kickdown is more than sufficient.
-
Front Discs and pads totally shot after 24,000 mls
Our 4 year old Karoq with 33000 miles on the clock is still on original disks and pads both front and year.
-
1.5TSI or 2.0TSI?
@Sanqhar Using kickdown achieves the same effect, no need to touch the paddles for an overtake
-
1.5TSI or 2.0TSI?
Very true. I test drove the 1.5 and it had more than enough for me, even though it was around 40bhp less than my previous car.
-
1.5TSI or 2.0TSI?
He has the 2 litre and suggested 1.5 wouldn't be good enough. In the smaller Karoq the 1.5 is fine.
-
1.5TSI or 2.0TSI?
You do realise this is the Karoq forum?
-
Fob battery
Perhaps better in the car then
-
Considering a 2020 Kamiq 1.0 TSI SE L DSG - anything to be aware of?
I use E10 whenever I can get it, no real difference, all modern engines are designed to run on E10
-
New Karoq owner
My wife has that engine in the Karoq. The same in my Kamiq with the DSG box is a completely different beast, particularly if you use the manual mode, loads of poke
-
Lane assist is dangerous
Thankfully my manual blind spot check is 100% accurate. I'd never rely on some gizmo so wouldn't be an issue!
-
Soon to be new owner, a question
Our Karoq came with a full size spare, boot is so huge it really isn't an issue and we find the compartments in the raised floor very useful.
-
Lane assist is dangerous
Well having picked body parts off the road numerous times in the past thanks to someone's idiotic behaviour you'll have to forgive me for pointing out your error.
-
Lane assist is dangerous
Brake checking is not only dangerous but illegal, you're lucky you haven't (yet) been rear ended or caused an accident and faced charges, which could be as high as causing death by dangerous driving. Only an idiot brake checks someone.
-
Automatic Central Locking When Moving
Got my Kamiq in December and had to turn it on. Available in Settings in mine. Same in my wife's Karoq
-
New Karoq owner
I corner by turning the steering wheel, I assume you still have that?
-
Front assist not working and oil temperature display playing up - are they connected?
Easy enough to touch a button on the steering wheel and nudge the display to something different. Others have reported front assist going off for no apparent reason, reducing the sensitivity in Settings generally resolves it.
-
How do I test the plug wiring for oil sensor switch
Might be better posting in the Octavia forum
-
Ateca variable boot floor in karoq?
If you have a full sized spare you need the riser kit
- Is there a button to accept Downloads? and How do I get rid of phones on my system.
-
Heating issue (?)
Don't have an issue in our 2018 Karoq