Skip to content

sussamb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sussamb

  1. Android auto is, as I understand it, not a separate app now, it's part of the android system so is updated when your phone updates. Old phones are deleted via the phones menu on your infotainment screen. No idea about the download issue as not faced it yet.
  2. Certainly look better with them off
  3. I've got that in both my Karoq and Kamiq, neither have wheel trims. Think it's to remove the cover over the towing eye but it may have other uses.
  4. Upload what? If you mean music then mine plays from a usb stick without issue
  5. We live in Worthing so right by the seaside. Relatively little gritting though.
  6. Well never been dazzled by headlamps in my side mirrors. I rest my case.
  7. In what way? As I've never had an issue with headlamps causing an issue via side mirrors I fail to see what they achieve? Yes for the Interior mirror, as that is an issue if its not self dipping.
  8. Interesting how folks comment on this. I am fastidious about checking mirrors and never had a problem with headlamps causing an issue in my side mirrors, can't see why dimming ones are needed at all.
  9. I've had mine over 2 months now and discs still look pristine
  10. Ok had a look. There is a bracket the cover connects to that appears to be missing in your pic, roughly where that black mark is to the left of the holder for the wiring loom
  11. When I get a chance I'll go and look
  12. sussamb replied to COOLWATER's topic in Skoda Karoq
    How would anyone here know? I'm not sure in any case why you're asking about a Kamiq in the Karoq forum?
  13. For just the pads or the discs as well? Rear pad replacement shouldn't cost that much.
  14. If nothing else the cover helps keep everything clean, really surprised it's been dropped. My new Kamiq has one so wonder why it's now been dropped from the Karoq
  15. Checked my V5, it's showing DADA
  16. Glad I read this topic. Seems from this my wife's Karoq has a lifetime belt, phew!
  17. I do. Makes it easier to change a wheel if I get a puncture.
  18. Really? Is that wireless on all models?
  19. Me too, but driving is different. If you can't reverse without a camera you really shouldn't be driving
  20. Always wonder how folks managed to drive for 10s of years without reversing alarms, rear cameras etc 😂
  21. sussamb replied to a post in a topic in Škoda Kamiq
    Not dangerous but definitely a pain in the butt, simple enough as mentioned to turn off but just wish these so called driver aids could be permanently disabled
  22. Yes but Skoda one was under £2 when I checked recently
  23. Missing from my Kamiq too, but around 1.70 from Skoda
  24. Our 2018 Karoq has locking nuts, my 2 month old Kamiq doesn't. You really need to check.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.