Skip to content

sussamb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sussamb

  1. Never soon enough for me and if they go wrong your car could be unlit. My brain works so I can still turn a switch when it's necessary without relying on electronics etc
  2. Nope, and our Karoq is over 4 years old and nearly at 35,000 miles
  3. sussamb replied to sussamb's topic in Škoda Kamiq
    Hmmmn ... not on mine
  4. sussamb replied to sussamb's topic in Škoda Kamiq
    Hmmm ... seems my December 2022 Kamiq is either missing it or its been removed from the spec
  5. sussamb posted a topic in Škoda Kamiq
    My wifes manual Karoq has a footrest to left of the clutch, hardly ever used. My Kamiq with a DSG box doesn't, but would be really useful as there's no clutch so need somewhere to rest my left foot! Do Kamiqs not have them or is mine missing? Edit: before someone comments I don't rest my foot on the clutch
  6. That's why I don't rely on auto lights. When it starts to get dark I manually switch lights on, never wait for auto lights to kick in
  7. I don't when coming to UK as I simply use the thumb wheel by my light switch to lower my headlamps. Some can be adjusted through the menu in the infotainment system
  8. Yes I've read the manual hence my question. Appears from what is said above the right hand thumb wheel can be used to accept and then end calls. That isn't in the manual, or at least not in the one I read. Reject is possible only on screen.
  9. Possibly as my wife's 2018 Karoq has it
  10. Funny how the brain works, I could have sworn my wife's didn't but having just checked it's as Modders posted
  11. Not on my 2018 model
  12. Thanks. Got that. Glad someone can answer the question 😁
  13. Yeah thanks. Perhaps read what I'm asking. I get how to accept and then end a call. The question was how to reject a call. Maybe you don't understand what the word reject means.
  14. But if I press it how does it know whether I want to accept or reject the call?
  15. Ah ok, so at least I now know how to accept calls. Anyone any idea how to reject a call? Maybe its as simple as pressing the left hand button?
  16. Sorry maybe I'm being thick. You said you accept/reject calls using that button. I can understand pressing the button accepts the call, but how does it also reject it if that's what you want to do?
  17. Yep but how does that both accept and reject calls?
  18. Thanks but how does that work, there is only one cylindrical button on the right?
  19. My phone is connected to my Balero system using BT, not cable. Incoming phone call brings up splash screen on display allowing me to accept or reject calls. Is there any way to accept/reject via buttons on steering wheel? Even my 10 year old Focus that I sold to buy a brand new Kamiq allowed that so hoping the Kamiq will too.
  20. My Kamiq with DSG pulls away easily, my wife's Karoq however is more difficult to get off the line smoothly
  21. Even better if you select Sport mode if anticipating an overtake.
  22. Yep, someone else suggested that on a Facebook page, maybe you? That's a good idea which I'll try, thanks.
  23. Well perhaps start a new thread on this as that doesn't help answer the question
  24. Anyone replaced their reversing lights with LED ones? The original bulbs are really weak.
  25. My mat just comes out, no fixings

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.