Skip to content

Cairus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cairus

  1. Yesterday, work continued at the "table." The Kodiaq data set was loaded, and the coding was prepared as far as possible from the 4B unit.
  2. You dont have an Sensor in the wheel,or?
  3. You have Active System? I think no. Then you have No pressure HMI
  4. Forced reboot done?
  5. Firmware Update, which Modul you have? Index A dont Support the Firmware Update
  6. Enable developer mode, patch the unit (using Toolbox) so that it accepts all meta files. Then edit the meta file from the 0480T firmware. Run swdl, making sure to deselect EMERGENCY MAIN & CPU. Perform the update. Once that's done, install the normal firmware with the original meta file over it. Have fun... Alternatively, everything can be done without developer mode and without Toolbox. Only SD Card Update's
  7. I never have to resync the Keys. 4 MQB Cars at Home
  8. Read the Manual?
  9. Then buy a Display and unit for the Table
  10. What you want?
  11. Extract this folder, copy the contents to the root directory of the SD card, and update. Note: A new USB port will be required, and the coding will need to be adjusted. https://mega.nz/file/F2ER3JTB#LzT-DpjUOld_-fvd3WAa3UWTZJJysI9PGlhIfnu98Tc
  12. Patch Unit. Mib 2,5 is New unit and New Display
  13. What i know is, by mib 2 high not Possible
  14. You need for Matrix Facelift BCM, Facelift 4B Unit and Facelift A5 unit
  15. You can buy it on AliExpress or DIY
  16. So, wiring harness 4B and the wiring harness for the axle sensor are mostly finished. Today I ordered more colored wires so I can complete the wiring for 4B to the headlights. Connector 4B still needs to be replaced; it's just my wiring harness test connector. Then I can finally start the Retrofit I gathered some important information from the retrofit in the O3 so I don't make the same mistakes again.
  17. G11 latest 1447 what i have @caraushv
  18. Every Other Radio activate CP

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.