Skip to content

Cairus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cairus

  1. HW2 Unit is bad, buy HW04 Unit. I can send you Firmware and Meta, but you need ToolBox for Patch Unit for Firmware Update. It is your own risk, because it's not uncommon for an HW02 unit to break in the process
  2. Please dont Update HW02 Unit To Firmware 04xx
  3. Check the mounting plate of the sensor; it breaks easily.
  4. It depends on the state of charge; with an 80-85% charged battery you won't get 13V from the generator.
  5. Ö I say no, I have 4 MQB vehicles at home and none of them charge permanently at 14.8V during overrun.
  6. 1.4 KB file on MEGAhttps://mega.nz/file/kmFACZSJ#kDQ3gS7UcSF0gPvZfntqYAkwnpXontx0d_mnLhVx9V4 218.4 KB file on MEGAWA
  7. I saw This post: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/511569-software-update-available-for-bolero/page/29/#findComment-6001650
  8. Sorry, I misunderstood that.
  9. Sure? MEN3_EU_SK370_P3355L_1800 is on my Server
  10. Select all, then unselect only this 3 parts
  11. This Dont forget To unselect emergency Main and CPU and ESD Folder
  12. You have to made it in the SWDL Menü
  13. You have a VAS Dongle? I can Help remote
  14. You Install Firmware with this Display?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.