Skip to content

Cairus

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cairus

  1. Of course you can do it, but the question is whether it's worth the effort. I don't know of any Volkswagen Group vehicle that came with a factory-installed heater, given the technological standards of the time. So, it would probably involve a lot of modifications.
  2. Oh yes, the only exception is if you already have the facelifted interior.
  3. The problem is that the pre-facelift Octavia 2 operates on CAN 1.6, while the facelift model and the Octavia 3 operate on CAN 2.0.
  4. Furthermore, it is secured via the metadata. Variant not in the metadata, no update, provided the device has not been tampered with and is OEM.
  5. Not my Car, the owner have No Reklamation
  6. I have done 1805
  7. No warrenty, all you do is your own risk Link is 24h activ Firmware 1800: 302.53 MB file on MEGA Firmware 1805: https://mega.nz/file/VqVFTSBQ#gV9E4NKAqS4Sjs55n-vlenJpJqZ0MFGsWGsywEBb8oo
  8. I will send It later
  9. You can Turn Off ISA With 5W Camera. By Modell year 26 is a big Change, Kamera With 3W is installed. By 3W ISA can not Turn off
  10. OK, try fuse Trick
  11. Wich Software Version is installed on the Radio?
  12. Pull fuse 15 wait 30min Which SW have mib3?
  13. Try this: https://mibsolution.one/index.php/f/174276
  14. I agree, the Focal INSIDE VW system is a good value solution. I would Retrofit mib2 then code the MIB2 to the virtual sound system and adjust the audio data sets. You will be much happier. Alternatively, you could retrofit the Helix sound system. It includes a subwoofer with integrated DSP for the spare tire well. Alternatively, you could install the Focal Inside VW speakers, add some sound deadening, and you should be more than satisfied.
  15. I Retrofit LED OEM Lights in our Octavia 3. If you have no experience, no tool for flashing control units or writing data sets, forget the project. The mechanical conversion isn't the problem, and you can manage the missing wiring, but the programming is a whole other big issue. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/533353-retrofit-oem-led-lights-octavia-5e-facelift/
  16. OCU is for OTA Update
  17. Online Control Unit Emergency in the roof
  18. For examble https://ovoko.de/gebrauchte-ersatzteile/tan254339-5q0907273b-volkswagen-t-cross-steuergerat-reifendruckkontrolle-rdk
  19. Broken keyless Antenne?
  20. Once I've installed it in the trunk, I can do one.
  21. TPI-Nr 2065474/4 -44 Maybe a reason
  22. Pull the fuse from the MIB and the OCU for 30 minutes.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.