Everything posted by Cairus
- Blind spot assist retrofit
-
MiB 2 coloumbus infotainment system frozen, buttons and touchscreen don’t work
- Blind spot assist retrofit
- Broken door grab handle
It could certainly have been repaired more attractively and better. But our 2019 Kodiaq is also on its way.- MiB 2 coloumbus infotainment system frozen, buttons and touchscreen don’t work
The unit is probably defective. MIB1 /mib2 units are unfortunately prone to failure.- Blind spot assist retrofit
- Blind spot assist retrofit
- Blind spot assist retrofit
- 73 Plate Superb Est, TSI 4x4 S/A: 2 questions please.
Regarding the wind noise, check if the seal where the door rests is properly installed and supple.- enable Traffic Sign Recognition with VCDS
- Seat memory wont "chime" on manual calibration.
He dont belive us- VCDS Help: High Beam Assist
For 5Q0 Control unit 09 > Access authorization: 31347 > Adaptation > Channel "Assistance lighting functions - Menu control High beam assist" > Set value to "present" Control unit 09 > Coding > Byte 02 > Set bits 0-2 to "03 Bi-Xenon headlights with Light Assist" Control unit A5 > Coding > Byte 02 > Set bits 0-7 to "01 coding_Light_Assist High_Beam_Assist"- I have some issues/questions with my BCM
How High is the voltage- Seat memory wont "chime" on manual calibration.
You have a Tool for Firmware Flash?- Seat memory wont "chime" on manual calibration.
You need a Update- I have some issues/questions with my BCM
Why you Dont say that? Check the voltage with the multimeter Directly when a second Person Start the Car- I have some issues/questions with my BCM
Is the Error Directly after Start the Car?- I have some issues/questions with my BCM
Which SW you installed in the Radio?- I have some issues/questions with my BCM
Ist the Error without this Box?- What have you done to your Kodiaq today?
Buy a New virtual Cockpit- I have some issues/questions with my BCM
IT IS Possible, that the Radio Update is the solution nur No warrenty from me. Ist the Error after Radio Update, Flash BCM- HELP! How to move drivers electric seat when not in car? Can I wire power from a battery without deploying airbags?
Red/Yellow ---> fuse 20A---> 12V Potential --->1,5mm² Brown ---> 0V Potential/GND---> 1,5mm² No warrenty- HELP! How to move drivers electric seat when not in car? Can I wire power from a battery without deploying airbags?
I will write, dont Worry...- Seat memory wont "chime" on manual calibration.
Please Share a Autoscan- I have some issues/questions with my BCM
You need a Update from the Radio
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.