Skip to content

RADIOTWO

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RADIOTWO

  1. Yes the standard size is 50mm but in the old days (I am showing my age) they used to be 2inch but I guess it is the newer Sorry just noticed you are in Norway, but guess it is still the same size
  2. Daft question: I assume you the ign on when trying it ?
  3. are you using a adaptor ? when I first got my car I did not have a lead with a Type "C" on one end and a mini USB so I used a Type "C" to standard USB socket, and then plugged in the correct cable and would not work. So I ordered a Type "C" to mini USB (a short one) and when I got it I plugged it in and its been fine since
  4. Hi Toot, I don't think they do the two but to be honest I usually I go for the cheapest fuel be either Petrol or Diesel, I have tried in the past on different vehicles and I have found no difference with performance or economy so I now go for the cheapest
  5. Apparently it is comparable with the shell or Bp's Premium, I have used it but not noticed any difference, but it used to be cheap but our local asda is slightly cheaper
  6. I am not positive but I guess its because you are opening it remotely, so if someone is walking passed they are warned it is opening, where as it you open it while you are there there does not need to be a warning !
  7. let me know when you want to have a go with it
  8. Its funny you mention this, I dad some problems with the infotainment centre, and it went into the dealers (a month later) and they did the version update, then a week later I had the "loading settings" so rather than phone the dealer I drove to them and showed them but they said they could not do any thing till the 8th Sept, but when I came back out to the car it was working ok, and has been fine since. What is your version ?
  9. Sorry mate I cannot read that !
  10. Sorry it is a long time ago now but if you are still around please show where it shows the Boot open ?
  11. I would not have thought so(as long as it is fitted correctly)and if you have a fault with the camera side of things thats down to the Fitter to sort it. I have just had one fitted, but I was having some warranty work done and mentioned about having the camera fitted and they said that was fine.
  12. Have you still got the "spring" ? if so just glue it in with something like superglue
  13. Did the OP say that's where he got the info from ?
  14. I don't usually use "Bar" but 42 and 49 PSI seems a bit high to be honest, I will have a look at mine in a bit but I think the comer as apposed to the dot is poss a misprint. saying all that when I checked my tyres a couple of weeks ago I think it was something like the 2.7 and 3.4 and with it being in bar I never thought twice about it, but that is for full load
  15. Yes Putting it in park does also put the handbrake on, but don't get confused with "Hill hold" which only cuts in when you come to a stop (if it is switched on, switch just at the back of the handbrake). No there is no setting for the handbrake to come on. And also don't forget you don't have to take the handbrake off when you set off, as soon as you start to move off it comes off on its own
  16. I gather its too late but there is a company up in Preston who will re plate them, I know its not the same but I had a Van that could only tow 2800Kg and I wanted it to tow 3500kg, so I contacted the company and they sent me a new plate showing the 3500kgs
  17. I was asking the OP I know all about the towing figures I have been into towing for may years but not heard of them marking them up as zero
  18. Don't tell me tell the OP
  19. Hi Alan, That does not make sense, how did you discover it was plated zero for towing, where did you get that info?
  20. the numbers showed in D on my 2019 7 speed Leon
  21. Ok thanks for the replies, I have just traded in a Leon and that showed the gear number in all modes
  22. If I am in "D" (drive) or "E" (eco) I don't get any numbers showing (ie 1-7 gear) but if I am in "S" Sports mode I get 1-7. Should I not get the gear numbers in D and E ?
  23. Are I see I thought all the newer ones had a USB"C" in the housing but if not you will have fine the fuse position for the Accessory position. To do this get a multi meter and find a position that goes live with Ign on and goes off when you turn the key off (but don't forget that there is a delay when you switch off) I would use a one of the piggy back connectors so it can be fused, but there will be a two position fuse (one will be live all the time and one with the IGN) Don't use the permanently live position PS I just remembered Don't just wire the feed from the fuse directly into the dashcam the voltage out will be 12 and the camera uses 5 volts

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.