Everything posted by RADIOTWO
-
Perfect tyre pressure for dry & wet conditions
That would worry me a little, when I set my tyres they stay at that pressure for months if not years, although I did have a cat that did loose pressure and it was down to corroding rims, so I had the tyres removed, cleaned up and refitted, and never had a problem since.
-
Start button not working sometimes
TPS
-
Perfect tyre pressure for dry & wet conditions
it wont make any difference
-
Perfect tyre pressure for dry & wet conditions
You don't need to adjust for wet or dry, as long as they are the correct as per the guide
-
FRONT SPRING SNAPPED
I know this is not the case this time but I would always replace things like Springs, Shocks, etc in pairs as when a part fails you have think the part on the other side has done the same mileage /ware so plus say a new spring then puts extra pressure on the old one. Just my twopeneth
-
Insurance shocker!
But you are not the cheapest, when ever I have had quotes in the past you have been been about 100% dearer than any other
-
Tonneau cover new vrs estate
Well i don't know how you are doing it, but i just press down on the centre (closest to you) and it goes half way, then press again and it goes all the way
-
Insurance shocker!
I usually shop around and get a cheaper quote, and then go back to the original insurer and tell them I have got a cheaper price and 9 times out of 10 they match the lower quote
-
Skoda Octavia Combi MK4 / NX53LD - Rear Breaking Lights Flashes at regular Intervals when Car is locked
Hi "How/where can I check for the latest firmware released for my car?" If you look at your first post you state in that it is V 1765, now I think you will have to take it to the dealers for them to update it, but I believe once this has been done it will auto update after the V1941. Although as I said don't know if that will cure you flashing lights, but might help with other things
-
Skoda Octavia Combi MK4 / NX53LD - Rear Breaking Lights Flashes at regular Intervals when Car is locked
Don't know if it will help but that is a very old firmware version, its up to 1941
-
Is there any USB Splitter?
Yes it can detect two sticks in separate sockets but the car has no way to see portions in one socket, (its not a PC) but why not do what I said in last post and in fact you could use a double adaptor in a power socket fed from the fuse board
-
Is there any USB Splitter?
As Scott has said Partitioning won't work there is more chance if you put both on one large USB Stick then you should be able to select which files, but I guess only one at a time. What you could do is get a inline 12Volt power socket and go behind the glove box and wire that into the Accessory fuse and then plug a 12volt to USB adaptor in for charging the passenger phone
-
Park Distance Control very intermittent
I would get a update as the latest is 1941
-
Battery (1 year old) keeps going flat
When the battery was fitted was it coded ? yes I know you will say you don't know well check if it is coded ! Also with your problems check the earths, on the Alternator side of things
-
Is there any USB Splitter?
I don't think it is just a matter of plugging it in, I think you will have to install them
-
Software updates
I think it depends on what the update is, so do it in the back ground and others I think you have to sit and wait (as such) but to look at the up dates, have a look at the Infotainment screen and just below is a line of switches (cannot remember what is on it) but its about centre of the screen just press it with the ign on and it will give some info to say if a up date is available. I got one pop up last night and I clicked OK and when it had done it just said "it will take affect next time I start the car"
-
Is there any USB Splitter?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275650982373?hash=item402e1431e5:g:BOcAAOSwPIlj1SON&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8DCJt0YBoEZMd%2BACvwJT6oGGlIqvRn31CQqatDHJ2yvGi53c6qSnCdyCrn4OgbjhuBdQGuwwy8NiVKR%2FodYzcYEJZHOOgFxopuvMWiOmu%2Bm5DkfLepKYOhNpPkvr56fuOdDeErRTotPS2q3ErTjinOMPFVYDdDuuSiPu4kl8q8m2EVq4b%2BhyxJ6rPeEDPkV%2FxHqaATrK8om8QESyIRaqae961GH4s2EYChABjYbs3mg8qxu%2FUY1Cxsr6Gvm0xKPjphiY%2By7lte%2Fqg6AZ79k%2B%2Byy2IZA4nsDRQUmuQXSo%2BaePVKTrVujJezoTbeqqNeQTQg%3D%3D|tkp%3ABFBMjvHIsIlj
-
Is there any USB Splitter?
Hi again No I just wondered what the ref to the maps, In my last car you had to plug a lead into the phone and the Radio to get the likes of Waze Etc, but with these it is wireless, and I was thinking thats what you meant. but ok on the "Paying for the map updates " I get that but I have just paid for the subscription, but not as dear as a update for my other car, it was about £150 for the disc, needless to say I did not get the disc.
-
Is there any USB Splitter?
Iget what you are saying but don't get the maps bit !
-
Navigation Screen
In the Navigation there is a section called "suggested" which shows some destinations that I have set, but I will possibly not use them again is there a way to delete these ? Thanks
-
New update today
You don't need to be a Primary user to get OTA updates
-
Electronic Parking Brake.
I have not tried it but I would think if you turn the Ign on and the touch the foot brake, then I bet the hand brake would come off, then it can be towed (or pushed) Other than that you could hold the brakes off by using ODB11
-
Frosty morning with Skoda Connect
I have tried my app this morning and all seems to be working ok, so the must have sorted the Server out !
-
Frosty morning with Skoda Connect
Hi, its funny you say that but I had the same problem this morning, but I also could not unlock via the APP but I did have a low tyre pressure warning, (after putting winter wheels/tyres) I checked the tyres and reset the low pressure and then tried the pre heat and locking and they worked ok so I assumed it was to do with that. But I will try in the morning to see if it was the cold
-
Cabin air filter change
Don't you have to pull out as apposed to push !