Skip to content

RADIOTWO

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RADIOTWO

  1. Check the DVLA site
  2. Never heard of that, but no if the front is set to Rain trigger and you don't use the rear it wont operate, but as soon as you use the rear then it operates in conjunction with the front
  3. What does that mean ?
  4. Hi have found in mine, if you turn on the front wiper on, or on rain setting, then turn on the rear wiper, it will continue to wipe occasionally (even if turned off on the stork) but if you don't turn it on in the first place it won't wipe. But if you turn the front off and back on without the rear it won't wipe
  5. Hi Admitting if you are stud at the side of cars on tick over you would be able to tell the difference, but when you are in the car driving you won't tell any difference. I much prefer a diesel
  6. Just booked mine in for above
  7. I had gathered it had nothing to do with if it was prewired, and I cannot see why a Hybrid should be limited to 0kg, but I believe there is some petrol/diesel cars have the 0kg. I have been into towing most of my Driving life and most of the restrictions are due to the kerbside weight of the car, basically the heaver the car the more you can tow, there are a few other things that come into it. When I had my own transport business and had some Sprinter vans the towing limit was 3500kg but I got a van that was only 2800kg and that was no good to me as I towed a 3500 trailer so I was put onto a company that could re rate the van, so I got in touch paid the £120 (i thing) and in return received a data plate with 3500kg towing limit and no mods to the vehicle. Admitting I was not going to ask questions as I got what I needed, but wonder if something like that could be done with the 0kg that are on some of the cars nowadays
  8. It would be nice to know the criterium for the 0kg towing limit, I have a 21 plate VRS Diesel which had no pre wiring but mine is rated at 2000kg. so why the difference ?
  9. I also have the "blue" Diesel VRS (Estate) and I love it, and as far as it being diesel I much prefer it, much better on economy than the petrol and if you were on the race track it quick enough for road driving
  10. get the dealer to update should be 1941
  11. But why are you engaging the handbrake while moving ?
  12. What version software are you on?
  13. Yes you do but I don't think you can get a very short lead, as others have said it just go's from the camera to the socket
  14. They are on the drivers side so for RHD, the socket is a Type "C" and yes you can get a short cable, but no the power goes off with the IGN off. But I would not leave the camera running all the time any way as if it is recording by the time you twig there has been a problem it would have written over the wanted recording. Talking of "parking mode" my camera goes off with the IGN and if there is a incident it wakes up and records just for a few mins on its internal battery
  15. Again you say standard spec, Admitting I have not tried in Sport mode but I would have thought it should work in any mode, I had Seat Leon FR and it had it on that and it worked on the Fog lights. I just assumed mine did not have the cornering function at all
  16. Hi, you say its standard spec, but I don't have front light cornering, and as far you say its all switched on I have not seen anything to switch it on, and what do you expect to see !
  17. You obviously don't know how the can bus system works !
  18. Just be careful bypassing fuses as a lot of wiring is canbus
  19. I have fitted to a 2021 VRS estate so I assume the same but too a total of about 1/2 hr and no issues and does not affect the paint
  20. Have you checked your oil level ?
  21. Hi, not a Skoda but same group, I had a Leon and was having problems starting and as you say Start/Stop feature was acting up, so went to dealer and they found the wrong battery had been fitted (it was still a stop/start battery) but just wrong capacity, so they changed under warranty and presume they coded it. And never had a problem after
  22. oops got a fat finger If the tyres good I would certainly take to a tyre place and have them removed and the rims cleaned and refitted

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.