Skip to content

RADIOTWO

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RADIOTWO

  1. Where abouts are you in the country ?
  2. First thing to check is what your car can tow, a lot have zero Kg limit, and that would stop you towing, you can check on the sticker on the drivers door slam (thats where mine is) and then find a decent towbar fitter that can code as well as fitting the bar, I had a removable one fitted to my VRS estate and had it coded and if it is coded correctly you wont have any problems with reversing, as when you plug in it detects the trailer(Caravan) and switches off the system for reversing !
  3. make sure the radar sensor and windscreen are clean
  4. I know this should not happen but why would you leave your Kessy keyfob in the car, I have never done that, even with the old keyfobs. I put the key fobs in my pocket so when I get out so does the fob
  5. Why go you want a Lockable fuel cap, when there is one all ready on the car !
  6. Yes you assume so, but have you checked for parasitic current draw ?
  7. You don't need any device to do the front, but you need a wind back tool like OBD11 etc to wind the piston in to change the pads
  8. When you got the replacement battery did you code it ?
  9. As I said I have all ready done that, but still did not work ! but funny enough I tried it this morning and it worked correctly without and pressing and holding it it just worked ! (Confused)
  10. Hi all, VRS 2Lt Derv 2021 I had a flat battery this morning, I jump started it and all seems ok other than the one touch drivers window does not work, I tried the press and hold down, and press and hold up but that does not work, and the other three windows work fine with the one touch. Any ideas please
  11. I bought a 21 plate VRS with no towbar prep and had a detachable aftermarket bar fitted and coded, all without problems
  12. As no one has replied, I don't know but is the panel held in with bolts? (cannot tell as the picture is not great, so poss a closer shot of the fastenings), but the other method i have seen in the past, is they are riveted, and you have to drill out and then replace with new rivits
  13. Just my two peneth, I don't think the Halfords one will work correctly but I had one fitted by the guy in Brid and it all works fine
  14. I know this does not help the infortainment side of things but why do you not log both phones on y Bluetooth ?
  15. Just use a memory stick a lot easer, and we know it works, But I guess the reason why the CD players don't work is its the wrong media
  16. What has a standard/electronic dipstick got to do with draining oil from the sump ?
  17. Sounds to as you need to take it to a different dealers, I have never heard of a 60:40 bias to the rear on the brakes ( yes 60-40 on the drive on a four wheel drive) I cannot answer why the rear pads are worn more but have you checked the callipers to see if they are sticking ?
  18. The ACC does not use just the rear brakes it uses all four as its just as if you are using the foot pedal, in fact if you just cover the pedal when the ACC cuts in you will feel the pedal go down !
  19. I know the other guy has attached a link but do not just run a 12 volt feed from the fuse box, as USB is 5 volts !
  20. I also use a USB stick but I do not have any problems, it comes up with the file of the tracks and then I click on the album/track I want then I tap on the play button in the first tract and it just plays the rest one at a time. one thing come to mind have you got " Random" ticked ? I don't think it has any thing to do with the type of stick, I have a cheep one off Ebay
  21. When I a issue with my car headlights( Not Skoda) although I suspect same set up it had to go into dealer and have certain proceeds to be done to be able to set them up, things like certain amount of fuel, some people in and alike, and then they can be set but I think it was done manually not with electronics ie ODB11 or VCDS or the dealers equivariant.
  22. What is your concern about Bluetooth ?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.