Everything posted by Awesam
-
Burnzy’s Octavia Mk2 TFSI VRS 4x4 project
RTMG are probably the most experienced with running meth with this ecu
-
Burnzy’s Octavia Mk2 TFSI VRS 4x4 project
I had the rear calipers off a Porsche, I'll try to find which ones they were. Has the meth been mapped in? I would expecting to hit more than 365bhp with it as I was running 360bhp without.
-
Burnzy’s Octavia Mk2 TFSI VRS 4x4 project
I had one a few years ago, it had K04 conversion, manual. It was so much fun to drive, had a quaife LSD to help put the power down. I was considering a RS3 engine swap before I decided to sell it and buy a MK3 Superb.
-
DCC Slider adjustment option mod
Anyone in the UK offering this mod yet?
-
CanBus Adaptor - to fit the newer Skoda (silver thumb wheels) steering wheel onto an older model
Do you need to get it coded/ any VCDS adjustments to make it work?
-
DSG remap - TVS drivability map on a stock 220
I had TVS stage 3 and works well with the DQ250, the smoothest TCU tune I've experienced as now I'm running a custom tuner software which is very good however I would the TVS was slightly better.
-
How-to: DCC Recalibration
-
The 280PS Thread
I managed to have a chat with the current owner last year via Facebook but then went silent. So I gather he wants to keep a low key.
-
LPFP Upgrades
Just over 600, I need to go in for final map tweak, should see between 610 - 620 and pretty much done now as for power wise. The next step would to put an RS3 engine in which very unlikely to happen.
-
LPFP Upgrades
😁 I've had quite a few issues getting to over 600bhp, mostly to other people's incompentence so have learnt the hardway.
-
LPFP Upgrades
1. Value for money/cost effcient based on the performance you get. 2. The place to truly appreciate Stage 2 & 3 is on a track as you realise that you run out of road alot sooner than you think without being reckless. 3. When things go wrong its costly to get fixed! From experience, 400bhp on UK roads is more than enough, I would even 300bhp is.
-
LPFP Upgrades
Personally I would stay at stage 1 and save the money! I went from stock to stage 3 and learnt the hard way. A Golf R /Leon Estate exhaust would with modifications.
-
LPFP Upgrades
Mines was dropped straight in with the new forge engine being run in for over 500 miles with no issues then it went for a tune. So you would change before tuning and this is not needed for stage 1 or 2, only at stage 3.
-
LPFP Upgrades
- LPFP Upgrades
Stock LPFP will do up to 500bhp with ease. I was running 540bhp with meth on it with no issue. I think it would probably max out at between 530-550bhp with no meth and about 580bhp with meth. I upgraded as I'm got fully built engine now.- LPFP Upgrades
What are you having done?- LPFP Upgrades
Hi Keith, Yes I did!!! So a RS3 LPFP fuel basket drops straight in and all you need to do source the wiring harness from the states. There is no coding needed! Its the best solution for it better than trying to fit a new lpfp into the existing basket. AWD MQB RS3 Pump Hardware and Harness Kit – SC SkunkWerks- The 280PS Thread
I used Safely Insured- The 280PS Thread
I dread to think how much mines will be this year! 🤣 It was about £594 at 480bhp- The 280PS Thread
I think it would better off going to Ecotune in Glasgow or DH Automotive in Falkirk rather than getting Racing Line/Revo OEM generic software. For Stage 2/3 there are only a handful of tuner that you can trust to do it right- The 280PS Thread
YAWN!!!! 🤪 Slow a55 ! 😆- Does MIB 2.5 have Noise suppression/Cancellation?
I've have a 2015 L&K 280 and had to put in sound deadening to reduce the road noise. A few days ago i drove a 2017 Sportline 280 and found that there was hardly any road noise and when I spoke it felt like i was in a chamber as there was a slight echo. So that got me thinking maybe there is a setting to reduce road noise but providing some sort of acoustics through the speakers. We both have Canton system. So was wondering if it was unique?- What have you done to your Superb III today?
Whats needed for the conversion?- Skoda Superb III 4x4 280 - A sleeper’s journey – 280ps to 560ps
He's hoping to crack 600BHP+- Continuation. The legacy file part 2
SOO Tempting! lol I need to stop spending money on the car!!! - LPFP Upgrades
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.