Skip to content

Awesam

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Awesam

  1. So this could be the potential solutions if the part made out of plastic is leaking! https://www.akstuning.co.uk/shop/home/1996-project-9-mqb-ea888x-billet-water-coolant-fitting.html?fbclid=IwAR0KztFwPqZWYS46RiJfb4qUSMo7VaJRRt2Zp9qYWwsfpxbHYQQBxaVg6U8
  2. £285 each from Autodoc, Meat & Doria brand.
  3. Isn't the creaking more to do with the top mounts rather than the bushes?
  4. it did initially as I couldn't find anything, then John pointed me in the right direction.
  5. FYI, The DCC controller part number is 5Q0907376C not 5Q0907367C. 🙂
  6. Common issue across the petrol range. The resolution is to by a Throttle controller like the Pedal Box or EVC throttle controller. I've bought the EVC one and its made such a difference, the throttle response is near instant depending on setting. TBH it's a must for the Superb TSI. I'm assuming as the diesel range has more torque low down it doesnt suffer as much.
  7. Which tyres have you got? That will play a big part on steering feedback. it all depends how much you spend/how badly you want to improve it! These are a few upgrades that you can do after the tyres: Front Anti- roll Front Strut Brace Uprated Poly Bushes Camber adjustment kit
  8. Search for superskoda in google.
  9. No longer available! Is it fairly easy to install or do I need rip half of the trim to fit it? There quite a few wireless module on ebay.
  10. http://www.unit82performanceparts.co.uk/ Unit 82 - VW specialist - I've heard good things about them.
  11. Does the wireless charging work for the phone? Mines doesn't so going to look for the number for it
  12. There is a coolant pipe at the back of the engine which may be lose or the seal has gone - I think the downpipe may need to be removed to get to it. I had an issue of losing coolant when it was on the dyno otherwise it was fine when driving normally/steady. Upon acceleration the coolant was dripping out.
  13. John, can you please send me the link!
  14. They look like AP racing 6 pot calipers and mostly likely will need a 18" rim minimum to fit. It depends on what you are after? Are you planning to increase the power/bhp of the car? If not just better pads and discs would be more the suffice. If you are considering more power then go for 4 pot calipers as you they can fit under a 17" rim if needed. 6 pots will require minimum 18" rims to allow for clearance.
  15. Try Awesomegti for some Bilstein B6s or look at Autodoc
  16. If you have the registration of both car put them through Car Vertical to see if they have been in an accident. Also check out any warnings from the last MOT
  17. My first thought was why would take on something that you haven't fully researched! Also it would help to state if your car is Preface lift or facelift model? Here is the a thread which could possibly be of use!
  18. The main issues with the engine is the waterpump and thermostat housing leaking. If the car has DDC shocks leaking.
  19. Hi so I bought my 2015 with 69k on the clock for £17k about 2.5 years ago. I failed to notice the bodywork mainly the front bumper was far from perfect. However the interior was immaculate. I would try to find a one from a private seller tbh. Also there are a few bits that you need to look out for.
  20. Great! Let me know how much and if I need to buy the BCM.
  21. We just need someone in the UK to offer this service now!
  22. Without a doubt! And at that price its a bargain!
  23. True does add a lot of weight, i would 80% coverage if plenty. I've sound deaden my boot, rear doors and underneath the rear bench and its made a big difference. I used Silent coat 2mm and then Noico 4mm foam. Will do the front probably in spring!
  24. Any updates?
  25. https://www.4x4works.co.uk/product/idrive-evc-throttle-controller-accelerator-booster/ It's the 201L model. Also I have a dsg map aswell and there was still lag. so no don't know if a Tuner can improve the the throttle response.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.