Puppies!!! Awwww!!!

Loz

Well Phil does errm "bat for the other team" so to speak... so of course he would agree with a girl! :rofl:

I don't know about Phil, but I find that offensive.

You should know better you pillock.:thumbdwn:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about Phil, but I find that offensive.

You should know better you pillock.:thumbdwn:

I dont know if your blind, or you just didnt see the ;) smiley at the top of the post, so go crawl back under your bridge unless you have something constructive to say

I dont know if your blind, or you just didnt see the ;) smiley at the top of the post, so go crawl back under your bridge unless you have something constructive to say

I still find it offensive, smiley or not.

Or is it that because you are a self confessed 'uber mod' you can get away with it?

If I were to say something like that I would be slated.

Moderate yourself.

I still find it offensive, smiley or not.

Or is it that because you are a self confessed 'uber mod' you can get away with it?

If I were to say something like that I would be slated.

Moderate yourself.

if phil finds it offensive then ok, the post will be deleted and an apology will be made.. but as i know several people of "varied sexual orientation" or however you would describe it, they are all perfectly happy with their choices and actually have a sense of humor and see the funny side to things like this... as any normal person should see, its in no way intentionally offensive. :rolleyes:

i don't care where anyone drops anchor as long as they don't try to invade my waters.

Mr.Grumpy please stop trolling and looking for an arguement, if you really have a problem with the post then there is no need to start an arguement simply use the report post button available and put it to the gods.

i don't care where anyone drops anchor as long as they don't try to invade my waters.

Mr.Grumpy please stop trolling and looking for an arguement, if you really have a problem with the post then there is no need to start an arguement simply use the report post button available and put it to the gods.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:iagree:

Oh no... what have i started!!??

I don't find it offensive... but don't think you're getting off lightly.... :P

Seen as thought you are coming to the camping trip col you can get me a beer for the trouble you've caused :thumbup::rofl:

Oh yeh... p.s. I find it very sweet and touching that you want to protect me Graham!!! ;)

Oh no... what have i started!!??

I don't find it offensive... but don't think you're getting off lightly.... :P

Seen as thought you are coming to the camping trip col you can get me a beer for the trouble you've caused :thumbup::rofl:

Oh yeh... p.s. I find it very sweet and touching that you want to protect me Graham!!! ;)

:rofl::rofl:

No probs matey.. ive just got back from asda after spending £50 mostly... think i may have overdone it a tad :o

So thats 16 pints of bulmers, and another 20cans of lager :rofl::rofl:

(and a £6 bbq and briquettes)

:rofl::rofl:

No probs matey.. ive just got back from asda after spending £50 mostly... think i may have overdone it a tad :o

So thats 16 pints of bulmers, and another 20cans of lager :rofl::rofl:

(and a £6 bbq and briquettes)

I think I can see a flaw in the plan Col. Are you going to BBQ the Bulmers?? :rofl:

lol... nah thats plenty for me although i'm a little confused as to what you're going to drink... :confused: :rolleyes:

Think i will be getting some cider myself... will go down better than the beer!!!

Either that or do the cheap route... some wine from ALDI!

Talk about thread hijack - starts with Loz's Puppies and ends up with Col getting Phil drunk on cider before something to do with sausages...:confused:

Guilty as charged Guv :o

Can we get back to talking about Loz's puppies please? :D

Sure :rofl:;)

Cracking pics Loz, my mum was in tears when I showed her them.

Davy

They weren't suppoed to upset anyone LOL. I will take some preoprt pics of them when they can go outside :)

And you lot, stop arguing and stop talking about bbq's! this is a thread about baby dogs and how utterly cute they are. Aww!

Ahhhh, how cute :D

The lab in pic number two looks just like Harri (now called HASBO) did at that age. I miss her, she is in foster care because we were meant to be going on a stupid holiday :rolleyes: