big mouth grill. what you think

New front bumper is the only way to get out of that deep 'le barry' hole youve dug 4 urself imo.

Fair enough you wanted to do abit of DIY, maybe working on a seperate bumper off the car would have been more benificial. I use to work in a bodyshop and no how difficult these mods are to do even with the right tools. Morale of the story- i cant cook so i keep my white *** out the kitchen!

Well after a day of pondering i have decided i am no good at ' cutting and styling ' and have decided to go for a Vrs bumper to replace the ( laugh ) bodge i did.

I dont like asking for help as affraid of being laghed at, well concidering what i've just done......is worth the gamble i suppose.

I don't like asking for help as afraid of being laughed at, well considering what I've just done......is worth the gamble i suppose.

Never be afraid of that; if you don't ask you don't get :)

A fair few friendly, knowledgeable folk round your neck of the woods too :thumbup:

Steve

I reckon Andy_Fabia deserves a couple of awards!

First for all the flak he has taken without throwing his toys out of the pram :cool::cool::cool:

Second - this post has received 111 replies (112 now!) and 2240 views in under 3 days! Must be a record!

So well done Andy...

Now go tidy yer motor up :D:D:D:D

Well after a day of pondering i have decided i am no good at ' cutting and styling ' and have decided to go for a Vrs bumper to replace the ( laugh ) bodge i did.

I dont like asking for help as affraid of being laghed at, well concidering what i've just done......is worth the gamble i suppose.

LOL! :rofl: at the bumper and :rofl: at the fact it took you a day to work out your no good at cutting and styling!

All jokes aside mate, fair play for taking some flak!:thumbup:

What the hell did you do to your car man?? It looks like you grabbed a saw and sawed off what you could. I can see the idea you were lookin' at, but that's an awful piece of work you ended up with.