What can you get out of a tank full?

these numbers are reassuring, cus mine is about the same :-)

320 ish just driving around into town n that, and can get over 400 on motorway runs.

generally using sul gives 30+ extra miles from a tank on top of the above..

320-340 mixed driving, I got 330miles using only 3/4 of a tank on the way down to Cornwall a few weeks back. I recon I could have squeezed another 40-50 miles easily. Not to bad my cars just done over 116k and not been serviced recently (Just had a full service today!)

I only get 260 if that, but I only do short journeys to work start/stopping & its only warm when I get to the destination. Its alot better on longer journeys averaging about 38/40mpg. I did 180miles a fortnight ago using just only 1/4 ao a tank.

Just got 455 miles from a tank full of BP Ulti. in my vrs!!!! well impressed, it is standard at the mo. What do you guys get per tank?

Slighty off topic but just started using BP ultimate 97, and my vrs love's it!! Normally use tesco's 97 (cant get 99 here) or shell v power, car just seems to pull really well on the BP!

In relation to post 11 + 12 whats the worst you have had???? when I first picked up my 4x4, the trip from south of Bristol to Bridgend I averaged 37. but with lots of effort :-) I have managed to get this down to 16 on a short run (engine already warm) so glad its gone in this weekend for the LPG.

Always run on waitrose super, best run was 46mpg trying very hard on roads with 40 and 50 limits! 350ish sounds about right for a mix of driving. Anything is impressive compared to an impreza, used to run a '98 turbo 2000 and would be chuffed with anything over 220 miles. Gotta love the VRS.

I've emptied a full tank in 54 miles and in under 40 minutes. 4 laps of the Nurburgring and yeah - it was great fun :D

Average would be about 280 - 310 but on a good run 430 miles has been seen before. Cruise control does make quite a difference and the remap makes it more efficient when cruising but when you put your foot down - oh dear!

Just a note to add on this thread ;)

What does the tank hold?

I just filled up with 47 liters £55 and that was with with 20 miles left in the tank and light on!

Tesco 99ron £1.16ppl

So that's about 32mpg town driving :D

Got around 430 miles a couple of times on my trip to Germany the other week which I was pretty pleased with. I get much better MPG on higher octane too which is a good excuse to use it :P LOL I was amazed to find that 95 and 97 Octane are the same price in Germany. It's only Ultimate/V Power/Super Plus that costs more and literally every petrol station has their own version, even the less well known ones!

Just got 455 miles from a tank full of BP Ulti. in my vrs!!!! well impressed, it is standard at the mo. What do you guys get per tank?

Jesus Tom you must be REALLY driving like a tart, got about 300 to a tank but i,m happy with that but i only put ordinary unleaded in mine.U sorted anything with this ARB job yet mate?