Czech 2009 feeler/discussion

sms

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently this is the list of 100% definite.

1. Tigger1979 +1 (1 car)

2. Octimark & Family (1 x Car)

3. APD007 +1 (1 car)

Doesnt look too hopefull if we need minimum numbers. On the other hand if its only a small group we can please ourselves.

I am still waiting for confirmation of the Doksy meet dates

The plan is for the whole group to spend the whole 5 days in Czech Republic around the Saturday of the Doksy meet.

The best thing I feel would be to catch a ferry in the early hours of the Thursday morning to get to Prague in the afternoon/evening (to sort out hotel/appartment).

then leaving Czech on the Tuesday or Wednesdayspending all day driving and catching a late night ferry (so we can all stop at Nurbergring.

I would find it loads better if we could all catch the same ferry's, then nice meeting spots for everyone for Breakfast usuall stop before Germany / and lunch halfway across.

If anyone who lives in Prague/Czech Republic could PM me details of any nice hotel / Appartments then please do, as I haven't started on them yet :thumbup:

A little bird tells me that Skoda Tuning Doksy is over the weekend 12/13th September 09 ;) .............but you wont get confirmation of those dates till April at the earliest but you'd be pretty safe to start organising the trip for that weekend imo :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a mini problem, I aint sure how I can get everyone to pay for the Hotel, once I find a good one? I wont be able to fork up the amount for everyone.

I am still definatly going to get something sorted even if its a rush job at the end all last minute. So please keep updating the list if your coming :thumbup:

I have a mini problem, I aint sure how I can get everyone to pay for the Hotel, once I find a good one? I wont be able to fork up the amount for everyone.

Maybe a possibility If the hotel is half decent they will accept credit/debit cards. Everyone can pay for their own room under a group booking (hopefully).

• 3 weeks later...

I have just found out the dates for the Doksy Meet

I need to change my holiday dates in September bugga bugga bugga

its 4th - 6th September

Translated version of http://www.tuning-doksy.cz/

Once I have my Holidays sorted I will start a new thread so and start organising more accurate dates for bits n bobs for the meet :thumbup: