Mad weekend cars, where would you waste your money

skudmissile

which one would you have  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which one would you have

• Lotus elise 111R (toyota engined 189bhp version)
    • Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
    • TVR Tuscan 4.0
    • Other please state

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trouble with the Elise, at least for me is its very awkward to climb out of. If you are a nubile young flexible person you can still look cool. Most other people look like ‘middle age crisis’ folk struggling to get in and out of it. I am reasonably tall too and it doesn’t help if I want to elegant………….absolutely no chance what so ever.:(:D

why not get your golf on the road and do something mad with that?

You could probably get this for 50p Wyles Hardy & Co : MG XPOWER SV-R LHD (620) but me, I would go for one of these Noble : Noble M-12 GTO-3R 2004 although the Bowler WildCat does sound tempting :drool:

You could probably get this for 50p Wyles Hardy & Co : MG XPOWER SV-R LHD (620) but me, I would go for one of these Noble : Noble M-12 GTO-3R 2004 although the Bowler WildCat does sound tempting :drool:

get a bowler wildcat,and terrorise the ramblers:thumbup:

keep with the times :rofl: the golf has moved on now :eek: Although I did sell it to Ruku the other night for a £10 when i was wasted :rofl:

I am still drawn to the tuscan but as of yet I cant get quotes for them :(

still only a young un.

I have found the perfect monster too

2005 05 Lotus Exige Touring Coupe Just 14k & FLSH on eBay, also, Lotus, Cars, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 02-Oct-08 15:34:14 BST)

I would buy my old VXR8 back if I had enough money to run the damn thing.

It was by far the best car I have ever driven and the best thing Vauxhall ever did was import Holdens.

I miss it but if I did own her again she would be wrapped up in the garage and driven in the dry and at weekends only.

2hehxd5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to add a vote for a vx220 if you've not bought anything yet.

On monday I had a passenger ride around silverstone in a vx-t and the only thing faster was Gavin Kershaw in a GT4 spec 2-11.

It has a boot, is comfy on long journeys, does 35mpg+ and is under £500 for insurance.

Edit: if I didn't care if I ever saw the money again - tvr350 you only live once :thumbup: