I found a troll in my headlight....

Irf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becareful mate you could be suffering from Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness and wont know until atleast 72 hours after the accident. In which case you could have a case for Whiplash and so I would recommend seeing a Doctor for his opinion. ;) ;) ;)

And be stereotyped as a messed up asian who walk around with a chip on their shoulder, want fast money without working, scamming the system for money they can't be earning honestly, or think its fashionable to be a taxi driver or restaurant waiter? :rofl:

Neck and back feel fine, it's my core and ribs which hurt :( Whether I'm entitled to anything I'll leave that to the insurers and Doctors. But I'm not going to lie for a bit of money that I don't need :thumbdwn:

Edited by postmanpat

And be stereotyped as a messed up asian who walk around with a chip on their shoulder, want fast money without working, scamming the system for money they can't be earning honestly, or think its fashionable to be a taxi driver or restaurant waiter? :rofl:

Neck and back feel fine, it's my core and ribs which hurt :( Whether I'm entitled to anything I'll leave that to the insurers and Doctors. But I'm not going to lie for a bit of money that I don't need :thumbdwn:

Admirable post:thumbup:

Great integrity

I hit the thanks button to show you have cheered me up with your honesty

Edited by postmanpat

I smashed my first mk4 polo into a high kerb - smashed the disc (brembo), bent the wishbone (genuine VAG with polybushes), snapped spring (eibach), bent shockie (koni), smashed alloy (BBS RW powdercoated metallic grey)

My mods were all declared - garage it was at replaced everything with standard parts & wheels. Wasnt happy when I went down to collect it - told the garage I wasnt taking it as it wasnt in pre-crash condition. Called the insuance company told them that it had been repaired with incorrect parts and get them to check the policy. They instructed me to purchase the correct parts and have pay for them. Once I had a receipt for everything I sent them all to the insurance company and they gave me back the cash - and the garage put it back together again!

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Quick update:

Docs confirmed there's nothing wrong apart from minor muscle bruising. :thumbup: Back hurts a little but I got the day off work to help recover. No personal injury claims going though at all.

The garage has ordered the parts and said it will take around a week to fix. Cost is around £2500 but I only have to pay the excess (£450) and hopefully I'll be getting that back. Am collecting the courtesy car later on and handing over to my dad again :rofl: Can't be doing almost 200 miles a day in an underpowered, uncomfortable car :thumbdwn: I've requested a list of parts they have ordered be printed off, but the woman said I can speak to the damage assessor in person. The damaged parts on the car are all standard anyway as far as I can tell. The bonnet, bumper, headlight, grill, front wing etc are all factory standard. The alloy wheel was damaged but that can be refurbished. The FMIC doesn't seem to be damaged though. The only other thing that I might need to pay for and fit myself is the Seat Cupra front splitter, but hopefully the garage can put that on for me if I pay them a little extra :thumbup:

Edit: Still looking for the troll, if anyone sees it then let me know. :rofl:

Edited by Irf

Well said , that accident victim!

At last , someone with a sensible and fair attitude.

Edited by postmanpat

We need more honest people like you around :thumbup:

Its good to see that there are others out there that are not just set on trying to scam the system :)

Edited by postmanpat

Fair enough mate was just thinking of you. As Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness did genuinely happen to me and I was in bloody pain for a week thanks to a chaved up boy racer in a poxy spring cut Corsa thats all.

No need to make me feel like poo in voicing your opinion back. By the way Im not Asian, sunbed maybe but not Asian :D

Edited by postmanpat

I live by the law and don't generally take the "P1SS", but when an opportunity comes along to turn a sore neck into cash, I will always take it.

I got rear ended not long after passing my test, there was a bruise on my sternum where my chin hit it very hard... LOL. I had severe whip lash and got nearly 10k for it. I would never invent a sore neck, but would not hesitate to over exaggerate one. Am I alone on this one??

Fair enough mate was just thinking of you. As Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness did genuinely happen to me and I was in bloody pain for a week thanks to a chaved up boy racer in a poxy spring cut Corsa thats all.

No need to make me feel like poo in voicing your opinion back. By the way Im not Asian, sunbed maybe but not Asian :D

Apologies if it came across as though I was having a go at you. Just a rant of mine, hate it when people do stupid things for a little bit of extra cash :thumbdwn: I'm keeping an eye on my back etc but to be honest it's not that bad and it'll be fine in a day or so hopefully. I was lucky the accident wasn't any worse than it was.

I live by the law and don't generally take the "P1SS", but when an opportunity comes along to turn a sore neck into cash, I will always take it.

I got rear ended not long after passing my test, there was a bruise on my sternum where my chin hit it very hard... LOL. I had severe whip lash and got nearly 10k for it. I would never invent a sore neck, but would not hesitate to over exaggerate one. Am I alone on this one??

I consider myself a very fortunate person. Granted, I don't drive around in a Porsche or something flash, but I have all the basic things one needs in life. Why cheat others, and more importantly yourself, by bending the truth?

It's like a lot of people on here who try and hide their mods from the dealers etc :thumbdwn: What's the point? If you can't afford to fix the car or pay the insurance, don't modify it.

I consider myself a very fortunate person. Granted, I don't drive around in a Porsche or something flash, but I have all the basic things one needs in life. Why cheat others, and more importantly yourself, by bending the truth?

It's like a lot of people on here who try and hide their mods from the dealers etc :thumbdwn: What's the point? If you can't afford to fix the car or pay the insurance, don't modify it.

Well said that man

Are you sure you're from Liverpool

JUST KIDDING :)

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Quick update:

Docs confirmed there's nothing wrong apart from minor muscle bruising. :thumbup: Back hurts a little but I got the day off work to help recover. No personal injury claims going though at all.

The garage has ordered the parts and said it will take around a week to fix. Cost is around £2500 but I only have to pay the excess (£450) and hopefully I'll be getting that back. Am collecting the courtesy car later on and handing over to my dad again :rofl: Can't be doing almost 200 miles a day in an underpowered, uncomfortable car :thumbdwn: I've requested a list of parts they have ordered be printed off, but the woman said I can speak to the damage assessor in person. The damaged parts on the car are all standard anyway as far as I can tell. The bonnet, bumper, headlight, grill, front wing etc are all factory standard. The alloy wheel was damaged but that can be refurbished. The FMIC doesn't seem to be damaged though. The only other thing that I might need to pay for and fit myself is the Seat Cupra front splitter, but hopefully the garage can put that on for me if I pay them a little extra :thumbup:

Edit: Still looking for the troll, if anyone sees it then let me know. :rofl:

Did they say how long your looking at waiting for the car to be given back Finished? :)

I hope they do a good job for you and that you get a nice courtesy car to last you!

Yeh... and thats why every f**ker else has to pay so much for there insurance becuase people like you do things like that!!! :thumbdwn:

All IMHO of course and no offence to anyone.

I so hope your insurers read this post and can identify you from it. Phil hit the nail on the head. You are typical of the lowest form of life and if you would like to give every member of Briskoda who actually does show Integrity, some money to compensate us for your Scummy behaviour we would be most grateful.

Twonk!:thumbdwn::mad: