Got an Artic Green facelift Estate!

It finally turned up.

Our first facelift Octavia Estate it's an Elegance 2.0TDi 140PD in Arctic Green with no options.

Looks very cool, if anyone is interested I can post photos?

Edited by Allams Skoda

A few minor differences around the car and inside the car.

It's a totally new colour to Skoda, it's an old Audi A8 colour they used in 2003-2004.

I really like the new colour.

I'll post some photos up in the morning when I return to work.

photos please.

apart from the front is there any other diffrences

There are slightly different rear clusters and new alloys. A few bits have been changed inside like the steering wheel, dash, climate and stereo.

The model badges are in line with the Fabia and Superb now as well.

There are also a few minor cosmetic alterations inside.

PHOTOS PLEASE!!!!!! I would like to see the interior with the leds on (night photos) pleaseeeeee. Is there any green light or everything is white?

Thanks (we are waiting, here in Greece has not come yet, maybe in about 2 weeks)

Thanks for the pics, James

Still not convinced that the looks are an improvement over the pre-facelift model

How did you get on with selling the white VRS DSG estate ?

I really like the colour and the facelift front is growing on me.

But I would say if anyone is thinking about getting a new Octavia, try your best to find a prefacelift one and get a bargain deal on it.

I like it - but I dont think its too disimilar from the current model. I wouldn't rush out and change my octy just for the facelift.

They could use it to possibly make the new Vrs front look more aggresive.

Hmm - I like the colour but not the cheesy grin face and is there a colour mismatch between the Radio and the AC controls - one looks grey and the other black to me (or is that just the photos?)

Don't think I'll be chopping in our '07 just yet.

My local main dealer has a new shape artic green L&K 2.0 TDi Estate in the show room. I had a sit in it last week and was more struck by the similiarities to the old model, rather than the new bits, which appeared to amount to the steering wheel and centre console on the inside. I quite like the new front end though, but not enough to change just yet!

Also the list price was a shade over £22K :eek: