Briskoda Super Rally Day 12th July

oil

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done to John, Colin and the Briskoda team for the sucess and smooth running of this event, it was well worth the 681 mile round trip to attend, and the whole atmosphere was friendly and everyone got on well.

Roll on next year!

What an absoluetly fantastic day!!!!

Enjoyed it , every bit of it

Although my legs did ache and did get a bit burnt on my face and arms :(

Thank you to all the Dempson family for all their hard work

Details was fantastic and well everyone was well behaved

Stunning stunning day , and also a thank you to Skoda UK for taking the time to help too

Loved it to bits

Sarah

Well you flew past us on the M69 ;)

You must have slowed down a bit later

Haha that did sound a bit misleading didn't it :rolleyes:

I had a long weekend in Notts on the way back, so for a whole day I was parked :D

On behalf of 'Mrs D' - Thank you.

After she had worked for the rest of the day, and help clear up she then drove Colin & I back up the motorways for 100 miles whilst we both slept! She had also driven us down in the morning as well. Finally stopped after cooking a nice meal for us in the evening!

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

John

I didn't realise there was a Briskoda shop! Would have been good to have met Mrs D, and also to have had some competition for the Audi lot with their branded cups etc. Where was she?

Thanks to John, Colin and everyone else involved in organising a fantastic day. All bar a few minutes you managed to arrange the weather as well !

Deserving of a mention also are a couple of unsung heroes so far - Tisha for getting there so early to assist with erecting the signs and marshalling, and also getting her flapjack out ! And Ben, who did sterling work with his laptop assisting several members with VagCom queries, and also leading me on a great drive home - 2 black Octavias in tandem with black grills - wish I'd been stood at the side of the road to see us come past :D

Were there any prizes for the cars of the show?

I only read it on here!

Glad people liked my car and the work that has gone into it. Have to get another project Skoda done for next years show!

Alex

Were there any prizes for the cars of the show?

I only read it on here!

Glad people liked my car and the work that has gone into it. Have to get another project Skoda done for next years show!

Alex

Yeah there should be Alex and I would contact JohnD or ColinD?

Think you may have headed off before they spoke to you?

Had a top day, everyone friendly and approchable got loads of tips on what to do to my furby. Masive thanks to the organisers will defo be going next year.

Congratulations on a brilliant day out, so many Skoda's, anyone see the crowds when the Yeti's arrived?, looks good, remarkably like the Roomster.........dont you think, I think I may have to save up to buy a Yeti.

Had a top day, everyone friendly and approchable got loads of tips on what to do to my furby. Masive thanks to the organisers will defo be going next year.

and another oxford member :thumbup: