Briskoda National Trackday 2

Delcac

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All, Hope I can get me 68 octavia van ready for the track day.Just getting it there will be a task, what with 5am start an all that..

How many of ya are going..

All the best Jay Ivey...

ps. I will be bringing me helmet so clean interiors ready for inspection...

It does scream!!! :)

I had some film taken of it at Rockingham' date=' and it sounds like a jet fighter :D

If anyone wants to see some of the build

uk.photos.yahoo.com/atom290[/quote']

You werent the quiet :eek: car at the Cannonball start per chance :thumbup:

We only went down as far as Dover. That was a bit of a scream though!

Im glad Anglesey isnt the cannonball run, as most of the entrants got lost trying to find the way to the M25!!! :lol:

Ive still got the cannonball sticker on the car as well :)

Damn!

Due to circumstances beyond my control - my Octy is not going to be able to make it to the track day :(

I'll still be coming (in the BM) but only as a spectator now so my place on track is now available to anyone that wants it - PM me as soon as poss. First come first served! It cost

• 2 weeks later...

Well another fantastic Briskoda gathering made even more special by the venue. I can't believe how well everything went, the food, the weather on Sunday, the scenery, oh and Pikey 1.

Many thanks to Pete (Mellow) for organizing the accommodation and food.

I hope everyone enjoyed them selves drivers and spectators alike, must have been cold out there. :cool:

Apologies to anyone that was daft enought to be a passenger, must get some slicks.

Where shall we go next? :)

Well another fantastic Briskoda gathering made even more special by the venue. I can't believe how well everything went' date=' the food, the weather on Sunday, the scenery, oh and Pikey 1.

Many thanks to Pete (Mellow) for organizing the accommodation and food.

I hope everyone enjoyed them selves drivers and spectators alike, must have been cold out there. :cool:

Apologies to anyone that was daft enought to be a passenger, must get some slicks.

Where shall we go next? :)[/quote']

I agree with everything Des had said - a quality weekend in all departments :thumbup:

Next venue - Spa?

Croft??? 14 miles from my home sounds better than 222 :( Plus some git had decided to close the access road to the A19 and then the A1 suddenly became a car park and THEN the road from Darlington to the A66 was blocked by two bobbies - didn't they want me to get home?!?!?!

Oh yeah, agree with the comments regarding the day... another successful Briskoda jaunt :)

Agree with all the sentiments. The Mini was top class. Watching it from behind, with the wheels at a strange angle to the car, was a great reminder of how cars used to be - and how much tyres have improved :D

PS it wasn't in front ALL the time, either.