Gutted.....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it does look lower already compared to a VRS that hasn't been lowered. Give it time and the springs will compress a bit more with the weight of the car, yer just a bit too impatient.

hummmmm does a VRS come lower as standard than a standard non VRS by any chance? I never factored that bit in... as Lissy is a ikel baby 1.4 mpi CLASSIC! Possibly the most "economy" version of a Furby available?

right, spoke to Jacko - guy who sold em me from performance direct, absolutely top bloke, he dealt with the manufacturers as he agreed with me, and manufacturer said it didnt seem right and was willing to return them, I now have the option to get spax 50mm at no additional cost or can get jamex 65mm coils for an extra 190, opinions ppl?

hummmmm does a VRS come lower as standard than a standard non VRS by any chance? I never factored that bit in... as Lissy is a ikel baby 1.4 mpi CLASSIC! Possibly the most "economy" version of a Furby available?

yes the VRS is already slightly lower than the standard fabia :D

That's not "economy", its a gas guzzler!. I have a 1.2 classic (on LPG) :D

Now that is penny pinching!!!

Is there any chance they would take the springs back so you could get coilovers? assuming of course you have the extra cash available

right, they would have chipped in my springs against the coilies, but after being reccomended from my buddy that I will get the drop I am after, Im going to try Spax 50mm drop, will keep you posted.

I was trying to put it politely but what i was meaning was *ahem* about as bottom of the range as you get! lol.

Oh and she does immensely well on fuel btw even with my irratic driving!

right, they would have chipped in my springs against the coilies, but after being reccomended from my buddy that I will get the drop I am after, Im going to try Spax 50mm drop, will keep you posted.

My coiles are SPAX and have no issues with them :thumbup:

yes mate, rides a bit errrr bouncy, but gives it the look im after.

Like really dodgy bouncy? I'm asking as after work in the summer I hammer it down the beach after work to catch some waves and the roads are pretty hardcore, not bumpy but very winedy! Do they affect the handling in a bad way?