VRS Front Lower Strut Brace

Is anyone running the OMP Front Lower Strut Brace for the SEAT IBIZA?

If not does anyone know if it'll fit a VRS?

Welcome to Strutbracer, Ace site for braces and stuff

I was speaking to a guy who was running one on his Ibiza TDi at a track day at Silverstone and he reckoned it was a worthwhile mod. He reckoned at high speed cornering on track the car felt a lot tighter...

Any thoughts / comments?

Cheers,

Neil

Ive got an email back from said company, and there not sure if the bar will fit or not.

They said to buy one, and try it. Then buy the group buy if it fits.

I havent got cash to splash at the mo, so im afraid its down to someone else to buy the 1st one.

Dave

I am running a eilbach lower front strut brace, I can't say how much difference it makes as I fitted coilovers and a seat strut brace at the same time. The car does feel tight on turn in though.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update - it fits. But due to it's location I don't think you'd be able to run the OEM sump guard without some creative cutting.

Initial thoughts are - it seems to turn it better. The front end seems to feel a bit tigher than before but it might be a bit of a placebo effect due to the fact that i'm paying more attention.

I did take a few pic's with my phone - will post them up later once i've found the lead!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...