Anthracites fitted on black vRS estate - a hit or a miss

Anthracites on black - hit or miss  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Anthracites on black - hit or miss

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, im surprising myself by saying I dont actually think they look good on a black Octy - its all too dark for me and they just look like they havent been washed for a while.

I think on White, blue or yellow they'd look great - there just isnt enough of a contrast for me. :o

Lee

As long as you like 'em, thats what counts, am seriously considering this colour now. I honestly think dar grey/black on black looks tasty (I used to aspire to own a 850r volvo in black or dark green with the anthracite alloys)

Have to agree with london les. on a white one they would REALLY set the car off but on a black car its hard. still love them though. getting them done exactly like that hopefully soon on my yellow vrs. that as well as tinted windows, lowered suspension and wind deflectors.

Look naff , u need to go back to the original silver finish . They would look better on a silver car (you have a PM) lol

Only kidding , they suit the car very well , been thinking of getting mine done the same . The guy who just refurbed my alloys does different colours & i was thinking of a change too

They look terrible.........you should really get them wheels into the ITEMS FOR SALE SECTION straight away............I mean....right now !!!!

Miss for me, a near one though. Not that what I think counts but I reckon satin black would look cracking on your car. That, however, is a very slippery slope. :rofl:

I think the farmer who lives up the top of that lane will be pretty pi**ed if you leave your van parked there much longer blocking his access! ;)

Why - that's my driveway.........

................................not really :P

Liked them when I saw them back from refurb, but I'm not so sure now they're fitted :confused:

I think I'm with Jason, it's the finish rather than the outright colour. They look too much of a matt finish. Not sure if wax and sealant would help (have you even already done this??) and that they would need a refurb finish with some metallic fleck in?

Steve

Sorry mate they are a miss for me.

They May look better once the car is clean but something just isn't right.

But as long as you are happy with them mate. If not let me know and ill do you a swap for my original zeniths or at least give me first refusal on buying them off you

Carl:thumbup:

For Sale - set of 4 18" anthracite Zeniths - sensible offers only........

.........only kidding !!

Pretty much a totally even split so far.

Appreciate all the comments, positive or negative. Nice to see the two 'reds' voting (especially as they were hits :thumbup::rofl:). Keep 'em coming