Say hi to Millie!!

Tom_vRS

Yep, chicken breast is good. Its what shes been on already. :)

Good news is its not parvo! :thumbup: On antibiotics and something gastro or another for her gut. They are going to keep her for a day or two, fingers crossed!!! :thumbup:

Dreading the bill though :(

Millie's coming home this afternoon!! She's on a "sensitivity" diet, but her "movements" are normal now, and shes got her energy back. I'm so excited about bringing her home again!

Ouch at the bill though. :(

Decided to go with PetPlan. £25 a month but worth it methinks.

Well she's home now and we're so glad to have her back :)

She's absolutely bouncing, a different pup to Monday. She's going to be hard work thats for sure.

:)

• 3 months later...

Well, after the 3 separate overnighters at the vets for dehydration as a pup, now at 4 months old shes all jabbed up and microchipped - and certainly not small any more!!! Found her a food that doesn't upset her, gluten, wheat etc free, but still really tasty it seems - she certainly likes it!

Took a couple of quick snaps of her earlier, seriously pushing her luck being on the sofa!!! :rofl:

Millie2.jpg

Millie1.jpg

She also has a friend now - Alfie, a King Charles Spaniel, a real handsome little chap, and Aimee's lapdog! Hes 9 weeks old today :) They get on like a house on fire too.

Alfie1.jpg

Alfie2.jpg

Edited by Tom_vRS
Fixed photos

Border Collies are my fave dog breed. Amazing. So intelligent and want to please you.

As mentioned before they need a lot of excercise, a good 3 walks a day and playing fetch so they get to run, not just wander about. Also, where was she bred? If she's a proper farm dog she might turn out bonkers. No wait, will probably turn out bonkers!!

Collies tend to get very obsessive over things and can do some really crazy things, so make sure she is very well entertained and excercised. Agility classes would be brilliant :) I have always wanted to do that!! :D

She is lovely, I want her! :)