Have Skoda missed a trick ?

lfc958

Would you have another Fabia vRS  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you have another Fabia vRS

• I have owned a vRS & WOULD have bought another straight away if produced.
    • I currently own a vRS and would buy another if produced.
    • I had / have no intention of buying another vRS
    • I would have delayed buying a different brand if Skoda had announced a new vRS

I couldnt find anything done like this before but apologies if it already has.

Thought it would be a good idea to take a poll and canvas opinions around Skoda not replacing the Fabia vRS- Yet.

If you have owned a Fabia vRS or still have one

See poll for Options.

My Vote - I would have bought another Fabis vRS, but frustrated by Skoda's lack of decision, I have moved on :(

Edited by lfc958

I agree with grumpy.

Plus I think the joyster would be great and even better than a mk1

I'm similarly minded. Joyster does look great. The mk2 Fabia looks like a shed.

No, they are uglier than the Mk1, and no amount of stick on tat will improve it.

There are/will be far better cars than a Mk2 if/when it arrives.

What he said.

I don't think the Mk2 is as well proportioned and isn't as good a place to start from when designing a hot hatch.

Maybe i should have added - Only if its diesel :)

Although looking around at what other manufacturers are doing with their 1.4 petrols, i thought I would see what answers came with - I would BUT !

TBH - I would still go back to one if it was a) diesel, & B) the shape had a body kit that meant you wouldnt mistake it for a Roomy from the front.;)

I would replace my 04 mk1 VRS like for like 130bhp diesel, I have been waiting for an announcement but as none was forthcoming I was considering trying to get an SE

However I now have the cash to buy new, so I am sure I will have to move away from Skoda, for what I want possibly the Cupra

National

No, they are uglier than the Mk1, and no amount of stick on tat will improve it.

There are/will be far better cars than a Mk2 if/when it arrives.

as usuall graham your talking utter drivel,maybe its because your from halifax,the mk2 fabia was an improvement in every way over the mk1,and you are just a blind old man whos opinion counts for nothing round here.

........happy now so for gods sake leave dave alone:D

I've just read in Whatcar (October issue) that there is a new Fabia due next year!! maybe this is why theres no VRS in the current 'new' Fabia line-up.

Probably the facelift.

With the announcement of the new Rally Group for next years circuit of cars under 1.6l & turbo ( Fiat are entering the RT3 based on the 500), I wouldnt be surprised to see the Fabia in that group, however to qualify dont they have to make a similar car in production ( Fiat have the Abarth), So in order to qualify the fabia would have to be a petrol 1.4 or a 1.6 CRD.

The Mk1 rally car was 2l petrol but the production was the 1.9 diesel, keeping them on / below the threshold

as usuall graham your talking utter drivel,maybe its because your from halifax,the mk2 fabia was an improvement in every way over the mk1,and you are just a blind old man whos opinion counts for nothing round here.

You're delusional. The mk2 is ugly, ugly, ugly....

...and awful to drive.